CHAPTER 7

It morning and jungkook woke up from the left side of his bed...nothing has been going fine...earthern's energy still missing,the research has been void and the month of stella is near...

He had thought of many things but nothing seems to work...had gone through the ancient library books but nothing was found as to were a royal stone's energy could disappear to...

Dark magic's silence was a sign that the missing energy was at to their own disadvantage too...

"Your highness,it time for your bath"...a guard outside his room announced...

"Let them in"...

And within seconds,about 7 maids came in with stuffs in their hands...they divided their selves into two lines while waiting for the heads maids instructions....

"Good morning your highness"...they greeted with a bow receiving a hand gesture as an answer....

The head maid proceed into the crown prince bathroom which was behind the prince bedroom....

Got his bath ready with a clean water,rose petals and few scents in liquid...set a new robe aside and towels...

When it was done...she called for the prince,who remove his robe,asked them to excuse him,going completely naked then step into the water...he rest his head while taking a deep breath,liking the scent of rose and musk...

He stayed there for a while before finally scrubbing his body with the scrub provided and soap...

When he finished,he put on his new robe,made his way out to the maids who were waiting...

He let them do their job while he suddenly remembers a certain maid... who he last saw,last night....

The white head was too happy,knowing that the theft culprits were free and the main criminal was found...

And jungkook found himself smiling at how happy he was...how he kept rambling on how grains would circulate the kingdom and how happy the people would be....

He smiled unconsciously,not realizing so himself,until he heard a thought from one of the maid....

**He looks cute when he smiles...oh my star***...

Squealing?...yes,that what she was doing internally...

Quietly,he cleared his throat then put on his stoic face back...

"It okay,tell them in the kitchen,I need my breakfast serve"...

"Okay,your highness"...the head maid answered even when the prince's robe is still untied...

Within minutes,they were all out of his room...

"What's going on with me"...he couldn't help but ask...

He tied the knot of his royal dragon embroidered robe then sit on his usual spot waiting for a certain white head he loves to see.....

He waited for a while,even started reading a book he was gifted by namjoon,his father's advisor when a guard announced the arrival of his meal ..

"Let him in"....and in came a white head...

He smiled seeing the prince,who dropped the book he was holding....

"Good morning, my prince"...

my prince,the prince really tired not to smile at that...he was known to be expressionless but he's been putting on a particular expression for days now...

"What's with the breakfast my prince,you usually eat her royal highness food"

Caught him right there,what was he going to say?...