CHAPTER 17

Taehyung woke up with a lot of regrets...he felt extremely torn apart that he barely had a full rest all night....

After Mina had excused herself from the prince room,he also excused himself....

There's no denying that what she said brought him out of his daze...made him know his place and also made him realize how stupid he was....

Who was he to take advantage of the crown prince,what relationship do they have that warrant him to touch him in the first place.....

They kissed once, cuddle few times but that doesn't give him the advantage to act on his impulse....

Taehyung knew what he did was wrong,even if the prince had kissed him non stop after that...it was still wrong....he should have tried really hard to control himself,to control his urge and not let his mind shut on him....

He had promised to not get romantically involve with the prince, because he knows in the end,it will only get his heart shattered in pieces....but he was stupid enough to go as far as giving the ravenette hickeys....

Jungkook was going to get married soon....the crown princess selection starts today....where does that place him....they would be ladies of higher class....ladies that would benefit their kingdom....unlike him who was a nobody,a person that was giving a special privilege....

He sighed....his mood all spoilt...not knowing where to start...but one thing was for sure....he would apologize to the prince and really try to control himself...he would distance himself from the prince...except work related....

He got dressed in his sangung uniform...knowing it was time for the prince bath...his maids were already waiting outside his quarters with trays in their hands....

They bowed upon seeing him and he just walked along with them trailing behind...he wasn't in the mood to smile nor chat...

On reaching there,a guard as usual announced his presence...he made his way inside when he heard a deep come in....

Unlike usual...he bowed ....his maids doing the same...they left after that,since the prince had ordered taehyung to take care of him alone...their job was to just deliver the trays and get it back after....

Jungkook gave taehyung a skeptical look,he wasn't smiling...he was being professional...

The prince noticed how his mood changed last night...when he had requested to leave,the ravenette let him because he seems like he wasn't in a mood to talk...

Jungkook was baffled...because,they were cool minutes ago and he seems to be lost in his thoughts next minutes...what disturbed him more was that he wasn't able to read his thoughts...it just like he blanked him out.....

"Tae"...he called,wanting nothing but to talk to him....

But the other just smiled a little then proceed towards the bathroom with the trays he had gathered in his hand....

Jungkook just couldn't sit still...he followed him...he watched quietly as the white haired prepared his bath..

"What's going on"....he couldn't help but ask.....

"Your bath is ready my prince"....he said ,again with a smile on his face....

Jungkook for sure knew something was wrong....

He didn't say anything after that..sensing that the other dont want to indulge in a conversation with him....he pulled his clothes then sit himself in his bath tub....

Taehyung turned to see that the ravenette was completely covered then he moved to wash his hair....

It was quiet,too quiet for jungkook's liking but he didn't want to start a conversation..since the white haired refused to talk to him.....so he just decided to relax and enjoy taehyung's long fingers on his scalp....