CHAPTER 21

Jungkook was stressed...really stressed....he's been out since morning....he didn't even attend the court meeting as he has better things to deal with...

They've been a sudden attack on people at the eastern part of the kingdom...few died...alot were injured....

The attack happened in the middle of the night,the palace was really far from the east,the news came late....

Jungkook and his brothers had left immediately to attend to the matter....they went along with physicians,all necessary equipments,drugs and alot of food supplies.....the scene they were met with made their heart drop...houses were burnt,smokes everywhere while the family of the deceased kept on weeping....some were burnt that their features was unrecognizable,while others were stabbed in different places....and the survivers looked like they just escaped a world war...Which well they did but not world war...

They all gathered in one place,as no building survived the burnt.....

The prince asked his guards to excort the people to a safe place,while they treat the wounded and prepare a burial for the deceased....

He and his brothers made their way into the small village in hope to find a clue why there was an attack in the east part of Haedong....they search and search but to no avail.... everything was burnt....

"We're hung on earthern,why this now"....Jimin whined....

"Who do you think would do this"....jungkook muttered,his long fingers combing through his scalp...an attempt to calm himself...

"Who is capable of hunting human if not dark magic"....yoongi asserted,finding a place to fix his ass...already tired from all the walk...

Alot was going on...first Stella is in few months,now,a human hunt and they were all sure this won't be the last....

"What are they up to now"....Jimin sighed,sitting himself close to yoongi,while placing his head on young lord aeris shoulder...

"Maybe another blood sacrifice for their never ending rituals"....jungkook answered,clasping his hand together in a firm grip,his tongue poking a side of his cheek...he was trying really hard not to loose it....

Seeing those family looking lifeless while they mourn their love once,made his heart ache...he didn't even want to think about loosing any one close to him...

"Not time to sit around,let get going"....he added then starts to walk ahead,jimin and yoongi following suit....

"Your highness"....a guard had called immediately the prince and the lords step their foot in the small camp they made a little far from the small village....attending to the injured and making the survivors relax....

"We found this in a deceased folded palm"...the guard said,while handing a crumpled piece of paper to the prince with a bow....

Jungkook collected it,then ask the guard to leave...he opens the paper and couldn't help but crumbled it more...

*Give us the stones and we let your people be*
Was written in bold black ink...

"They are insane"....Jimin muttered,feeling his vein popped out....

"Do they really think we would let them threatened us"....yoongi added, swiped his palm from his forehead to his chin....

"The easiest way to get to us is by using the people hyung"....jungkook's voice,despite calm was holding alot of anger in it....

"Let's return to the palace,the message was meant for father"....the prince said...ordered the guards to stay behind while they send chariot to come pick the people to a safe place....