CHAPTER 14

Jungkook was restless...many things running through his mind ...one the sudden attack and two a certain white haired who has been unconscious since hours ago...

At the infirmary,the physician had inform him that the sangung was okay and would regain consciousness soon...but that haven't been the case...the white haired's eyes are still closed....

He sighed his gaze still on the sleeping beauty in front of him....

Honestly he didn't know what came over him ..seeing a restless hoseok made him feel dread...his sangung's name being mentioned made his heart ache and seeing taehyung laying lifeless in the infirmary bed made his mind shut..

He wasn't thinking straight..all he wanted that moment was just to hold the sangung close hence why he decided to pick him up himself....

After returning to his scattered room...he laid his sangung in his bed,made his maid tidy the room silently and also invited the royal physician to take another check on the unconscious male....who again told him except for his injured arm..he was okay and would regain consciousness soon...

He took taehyung's left hand in his rubbing it gently while looking at his face....he won't stop nor get tired of admiring the other...though the sangung was laying sick,he still looked beautiful,totally breath taken..

His gazed lingered on the lips he had a taste of hours ago...he didn't know when his hand made it way to the white haired face...slowly to his lips which kind of lose it color...

He looks calm,no thoughts running through his mind and jungkook hated this quiet taehyung...he wanted him to get up quick....

The prince knew what he felt for the other was more than a normal admiration,he knew it something more but he doesn't want to label it..

Quietly he freed his hand from the white haired's face....adjust his cover well before getting up to check the situation outside and hoping to come back to a fully awake taehyung...

Only to be stopped by an announcement...

"Your highness,lady mina is here"......

"Let her in"..he said already on his feet,waiting to throw himself on her...once she got in he immediately went for a hug....

"You look dead"....she tried to lift up his mood, sensing his sad aura....

"Am dead"...he whispered back....freeing himself from the hug....

"When did you get back"....the prince asked while sitting himself on the floor,mina following suit....

"Your mother felt her energy disturbed and wasn't doing great so we decided to hurry back only to be met with bad news...but we are glad they failed".....

"You know why they came"....jungkook asked curious...

"Not sure...we all think they are after the stones"....

"What would they do without earthern's energy "...the ravenette couldn't help but ask....

"During our journey kook,we were told that earthern's energy is in the palace....I think they know of that too,maybe that's why they came".....

"I saw earthern's energy in my sleep last night....we went to the great seer and he said the same"....

Mina hummed...her gaze falling on the white haired in jungkook's bed....

"Yoon explained everything"...she said shortly....her gaze still on the sleeping beauty...

"How is he"...she asked after a while...

"The physician said he's fine aside from his injury and would be awake soon"....Jungkook who traces her gaze already knowing who she was referring to answered....