Invasion Chapter 3: The Cryomancer

Me and Sonya were training together outside the Shaolin Temple. We were trying to stay sharp for any future attacks. "You know I'm perfectly fine, right?" Sonya asked me.
"I know. We're just doing this to stay sharp for future attacks. No problems with that. And for some quality time." I told her. She smiled and got me in a headlock. She put me down, but i bounced back up quickly. I stopped when behind her, I saw someone in a red and black cloak. "Wait a second, babe." I said. She turned around. "Who is that?"
"It looks kind of like...Ermac?" Sonya said. "But isn't Jerrod in control? And why would he be in Earthrealm?"
"Let's go see." I said. Me and Sonya went to whoever it was. I tapped on their shoulder. It was Ermac, but Jerrod wasn't in control of the collection. "Ermac." I said. I put an arm in front of Sonya.
"Y/n. Sonya." They said. "Listen, we need your help."
"What? You are—"
"We are in collective control. We don't follow Quan Chi or Shang Tsung. We control ourselves and want to choose our own destiny. But there is a problem. We must meet with Liu Kang." They told us.
Lucky for us, Lord Liu Kang was nearby. We brought Ermac to him. "What are you doing here, Ermac?" Liu Kang asked.
"There is a cryomancer in Outworld. Sub-Zero. But it is not the Bi-Han you know." Ermac told us.
"Is this a trap, Liu Kang?" Sonya asked
"I don't believe so. If it were a trap, then the sorcerers-"
"We will not return to the sorcerers. Ever." Ermac told him.
"Then whatever thats worth, thats good enough for me. If it's not our Bi-Han, it may be another invader."
"Invader? Like Titan Shang Tsung?" Ermac asked.
"We have already had two cases of this; an iteration of Scorpion and an iteration of Nitara." He told them. "Whatever this Sub-Zero's intentions are, we must stop him quickly."
"I'll get in contact with the Shirai Ryu. Kuai might want to talk to this Bi-Han." Sonya told us.

"He wishes to create an icy Hell of our Outworld, and extend to Earthrealm." Ermac told us as we arrived in Outworld. We were with Kuai and Tomas. "Is he at the palace?" Liu Kang asked.
"No. He didn't make it far. He knew we were going to Earthrealm. He could be nearby." Ermac said. We all kept our guard up. Thats when we then saw Ermac get frozen. The rest of us turned around. Liu used his fire to melt the ice on Ermac and break him out. We saw the Invader Bi-Han. "Why do you cross into our timeline?" Scorpion asked.
"I require a timeline to banish anyone against me to a frozen Hell. I will start creating it here in Outworld, then i will spread it to your Earthrealm, then to the Netherrealm, and all realms in this timeline. Your fire will not be enough to stop me." He said as he stomped his foot on the ground. Two ice monsters formed. Scorpion and Smoke jumped at them and put them down with their respective weapons. Kuai Liang melted them both. "Impressive. I underestimated you." Bi-Han said.
"You are just like our Bi-Han." Tomas told him. Ermac attacked him next. We watched two souls form and hold his arms out. Bi-Han freed himself and delivered a kick to Ermac's chest. Kuai and Tomas attacked them. Me and Sonya jumped in when we could with simple punches or kicks. Liu Kang jumped in to kick Bi-Han in the head, knocking him down. "Had enough? Want me to take you back to your timeline, problem free? I won't even have to involve Geras." Liu Kang said.
"Neither you or your protector of The Hourglass scare me, Fire God." Bi-Han said as he got up and fought him. I slashed my sword at Bi-Han, but he made an ice sword and quickly knocked me down. Sonya shot her laser blaster at him, making him roll back. Scorpion wrapped his harpoon around Bi-Han's leg. "GET OVER HERE!" He shouted. He pulled Bi-Han to him and punched him hard in the eye. Bi-Han glared at Scorpion before his face changed to a mix of angry and confused. "You...you're not Hanzo." Bi-Han acknowledged that Kuai Liang wasn't Hanzo. Geras and Liu Kang told us about how our Scorpion is the first Kuai Liang Scorpion. I guess in the last timeline and all others, Hanzo- the aforementioned new boy of the Shirai Ryu- was Scorpion. Like that Spectre that invaded us was. "If your brother, Kuai Liang, existed in your timeline-"
"My entire clan is dead! They didn't follow me, so I killed them all!" He yelled. He kicked Kuai back and shot ice at him. Kuai created a fire around him to melt the ice before it hit him. Liu Kang shot fire back at Bi-Han, melting the ice and pushing the blow back. Liu Kang used both red and blue fire to completely stop the ice from flowing from his hands. When it hit him, it lit Bi-Han on fire. The invader screamed in pain as his skin burned. After a few seconds, the fire had gone out. Bi-Han was still alive and standing. We stood around him. "You know...with a little bit of hindsight-"
Ermac grabbed Bi-Han in their soul power. They held his arms out as they raised Bi-Han up in the air. Bi-Han screamed in pain as his arms bursted completely. Ermac used their power to tear Bi-Han's body in half. "We have no care for their soul." They said.
"We didn't need to involve Geras or The Hourglass, and no one was killed by him. I see this as a win." Sonya said. "You okay, baby?"
"I'm alright, Sonya. Not a scratch, see? I'm okay." I said as I held her hands. We looked over at Kuai as he stared at the invader's corpse "Kuai Liang?" Tomas asked.
"I know it's not our Bi-Han, but...killing this one hurt." He said as he rubbed at his eye where his scar was. "When we find Bi-Han, we can't kill him. Not yet." He concluded.
"You're right, brother. We can't yet." Tomas said.
"But Kuai, if it comes to it..." I started.
"Then I'll do what i must." He told us.
"You should probably return to Earthrealm." Ermac said. Liu Kang nodded. "Lets go. I'll return to take care of the body later." Liu Kang said.