Getting Help

Sonya's POV...
I was with Jax while he was getting his arms repaired. More accurately, replaced with cybernetics. Thankfully, Syzoth did half the work when we were trapped in Shang Tsung's lab. The medics and cybernetic limb workers were finally done. "You okay, soldier?" I asked Jax.
"Yeah, I'll be alright." He said as he moved his fingers, getting used to it. He went to grab a small box, but immediately dropped it. "It might take a while to get used to them." Jax said.
"I can't imagine, Jax. I'm so sorry." I told him.
"I'm fine. You and Y/n couldn't have stopped it." He told me. "Where is he anyway?"
"He is resting." I told him.
"Why aren't you resting too?"
"I couldn't get this off my mind." I told him. He was right, though. I need to rest. "Go. Rest with him. I gotta go rest too. Then practice with these." Jax said, clenching his fists. I nodded and saluted him. He saluted back.

I walked into mine and Y/n's room to see he was already asleep in bed with his shirt off. God, i want to kiss him right now. But we both need rest. So i took my shirt off but left my bra on, and laid next to him. It seemed like he knew I was there. As soon as i pulled the cover over myself, he hugged my body. I smiled and put my arm over his.

Time to rest.

An hour later...
I had woke up and felt Y/n still cuddling me. His hands were roaming by body while he slept like they had a mind of their own. They stopped at my back. I put my face on his chest. There's no way i could leave this man. I moved my face away from his chest. Then i felt his fingers press into my back. I looked up to his face to meet his eyes. I then kissed him. When i pulled away, his smile stayed on. "Damn. An angel fell right into my bed." Y/n said.
"Happy we got some rest." I told him. We both sat up in bed. "Is Jax alright?" He asked.
"Yes. He got his new cyber arms attached. He's most likely training with them right now." I said.
"By the way, there's a box over there that was delivered when i got here." Y/n told me, pointing to a corner. I nodded. "By the way, before we go anywhere, you might wanna get rid of your pal." I said, having my leg graze it.
"Wanna help?" He asked with a smirk. I was interested, but i knew that now we're in Shang Tsung's shit, we can't. "Not now. But maybe later." I said with a wink. I opened the box and saw two gloves with buttons on the palms and cannons in the knuckles. "Oh. These are my energy blasters. They said i was getting these soon." I said. I slipped them on and put on safety mode. I turned and saw Y/n throw a shirt on. I put my green top back on and I saw Y/n arm himself with his pistol. He tossed a pistol to me. I grabbed it and put it in my back pocket.

Me and Y/n went out to the yard to do some practice with my new energy blasters. They definitely work and seem pretty effective. I was even able to break metal with them. Then, a fire portal formed next to us. Liu Kang came through it. "Liu Kang?" Y/n questioned. "What is going on?"
"Bad news. A lot of it." Liu Kang said. "Where's Jax?"
"Practicing new arms. We'll go get him." I said. Y/n went to get Jax. "Tell me. What happened? Is someone dead?"
"Not exactly, but dead to Kuai Liang and Tomas." Liu Kang told me. The first thing I thought was Sub-Zero. "I'm rounding you guys up in case this all goes down hill. I might need all the champions." Liu Kang told me. Y/n and Jax came out. "Jax is doing okay." Y/n said.
"I am really sorry for your injuries, Jackson." Liu Kang said.

Y/n's POV...
We were back at the Wu Shi Academy. Johnny ran to us. "Cage, tell us what you know." Sonya said.
"I don't know. But it has something to do with The Lin Kuei." He said. Liu Kang called all of our attention. "My friends. What is going doesn't just have to with Kuai Liang and Tomas. I will not confirm any whispers about them as true. But i will say, none of this was how it was supposed to happen." He said.
"What do you mean, Lord Liu Kang?" Raiden asked.
"I was once stronger than all the Elder Gods combined long ago. I was a Titan." He said. Then, someone had formed next to us. "This is Geras, guardian of the hourglass." Liu Kang told us.
"Greetings, everyone. Monks, Special Forces, Taira, Johnny." Geras said. "I will explain. This is a timeline made by Liu Kang. But before this was billions more made by the last keeper of time: Kronika. In the last timeline, you two, Sonya and Y/n, were together. And believe it or not, you two prevented the deaths of many, including the death of Liu Kang. But Kronika's vision of keeping light and dark balanced was bent too far, so she planned to restart time. Liu Kang defeated her, then created this timelime." Geras told us. "Now, a second timeline is existing at the same time as this one."
"Wow... well, good to know I still got with Sonya in last timeline." I said.
"You guys, stay put. Geras, come with me. We must alert Empress Sindel." Liu Kang said.
"Lord Liu Kang, Kano is still in Outworld. Let us come with you to assist." Jax said.
"No. If i see him, i can take him myself." Liu Kang said. He opened a fire portal and went through. "Go find Kano." Johnny whispered. Before it closed, he pushed me and Sonya forward and we went through the portal.