I Love You 🍋

We were back at the base. Me and Sonya went to her room. Sonya locked the door behind me and then went to her bedside table. "Sonya?" I asked her. "What are you doing?"
"Oh, nothing." She said. She put her hand on her mouth and then drank some water. "So, good mission." I said.
"Yeah. Wasn't bad." She said. "And... i gotta say something, Y/n. And if it sounds like its out of no where, I'm sorry." I looked at her, curious. "Y/n... I love you."
My eyes opened wide when I heard her words. She loves me. "Sonya..." I stepped forward and put my hand on her cheek. "I love you too." I finally said. "I've wanted to say that for so long. Ever since we joined Special Forces, ever since we started throwing flirts around, started spending so much time together, i've just wanted to say i love you so much." I told Sonya. She then kissed me. We started making out. I pulled away between kisses to talk. "Your lips... taste... so good..." I said. She licked my lips. I opened my mouth and immediately shoved my tongue in her mouth as hers went in mine. Our tongues pretty much danced with each other in our mouthes. We finally pulled away after a minute. We were both panting. "Is this what you do with the framed picture of me?" She asked.
"I... no... i have kissed it a few times. Thats it." I said. She smiled.

*UPCOMING LEMON WARNING*

She then grabbed her green crop top and pulled it off to reveal a blue bra. The same color as her eyes. She reached back. "Wait! Are you sure about this? You know we don't have to, right?" I said. Then I remembered, she started this. She put a hand on my face. "I opened the hole, you're filling it." She joked. I flushed. She unclipped her bra. I tried to grab it, but i missed. However, my hands didn't stop and they landed on her breasts. She stepped back, then moved forward. Our bodies were against each other. She started to grind her waist against mine. I quickly took my shirt off. Sonya grabbed my hands and guided them back to her breasts. I squeezed onto them, making her moan quietly. I watched her face change and listened to her moans as I squeezed and played with her breasts. I felt her hand snake into my pants. I gasped the moment i felt her touch it. Then i smiled. "Two can play it that game." I said as I went for a kiss. I moved my arms from her breasts to her back. I moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed it. I felt her lick my lip again, and i immediately opened my mouth. Then we both stopped and pulled away. "Get those off, and lets get to work, baby." She said. I took my pants and boxers off, letting my semi-hard cock out. I laid down on the bed. She slowly started pulling her pants down, and did a spin so i could see her ass. It was like she was teasing me. "Liking what you see?" Sonya asked me.
"Loving what i see. Very much." I told her. She started to massage my cock with her breasts. I groaned a little and started getting harder. She started to kiss it while she kept massaging with her boobs. She eventually started licking it and then pulled her boobs away. Then she put it in her mouth. I let her suck on it a little, then I grabbed her head and pulled it down, getting my cock fully down her throat. I then let go and she pulled away, coughing a little. I chuckled a little. My cock was throbbing. Sonya pulled her undergarments off. She tossed them away.
"The door's locked, right?" I asked.
"Yes. I locked it when we came in." I said. Sonya crawled on the bed and crawled over me. Her hands were on my shoulders. She moved them to my chest. Her pussy opening was right on top of my cock. She lowered it down, getting it all the way in the moment she dropped. "FUCK!" She yelled.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah! Mmph...yeah. I'm okay." She said. She started to ride my cock, letting out moans as she did. She went at a fair speed, which was reasonable since this was our first time. I put my hands up on her ass. I started gently squeezing it as she rode me. I was able to distract her enough and I flipped us over. She wrapped her legs around me. I started thrusting into her a little faster, making her moan faster. This was perfect. Her boobs were jiggling as I thrusted into her. "This feel good, baby?"
"Yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck! It feels so good inside me, Y/n!" She moaned. "Harder, baby. Go harder! Fuck me more!" And so i did. I fucked her harder and faster, making her moan louder. I pulled out almost completely. "Turn around." I demanded. She turned herself around so her ass was facing me. I slapped it and then got back to work on her at the same speed and force. Sonya moaned louder. Then i felt her juices go on my cock, coating it completely. "Fucking god!" She shouted. I kept fucking her. I was so close to my climax. "Sonya, I'm gonna cum!" I said.
"Do it inside me! Fill the hole!" She said. I started going faster until I finally came. "Fucking-" Sonya quickly spun around and connected my lips to hers, interrupting me. We made out as i shot ropes of cum inside her pussy. I grabbed her thighs and held her body close to mine. I eventually finished my orgasm. I pulled out and she flopped down on the bed. I went and laid next to her. "Fuck, that was so good." Sonya said.
"Yes, that was fun." I said. "You're on the pill, right?" I asked.
"Yeah. Thats what i took when we came in here earlier." She said. I smiled and nodded. "I love you, Sonya." I said.
"I love you too, Y/n." She said. I pulled her to me and we kissed again. After we pulled away, I lowered my hands. "Mind if i put these here?" I asked as I reached her ass.
"Not at all. Put them anywhere you'd like." Sonya told me. I blushed as she let out a yawn and closed her eyes. "Heh. Okay, babe. Lets get some sleep." I told her.