The God

Me and Sonya arrived at Madam Bo's and saw two farm boys take down Lin Kuei grandmaster Sub Zero, and another guy in yellow.
Who else was shocked that Scorpion is Kuai Liang and not Hanzo Hasashi?
The farm boys were standing there, staring at Sub Zero. We approached them. "What the hell happened here?" I asked.
"The Lin Kuei jumped us during dinner. Threatened to destroy this place." One of them, the one wearing a hat said.
"More like already did." Sonya said as she took a look around. There were tables and chairs flipped, and ice was frozen on the ground. A Lin Kuei with a black mask landed in front of us. Sonya and i grabbed our pistols from our pockets and aimed them at the guy. "At ease." We heard. A man in a cloak approached us. He lifted his head to show his glowing eyes. Bi-Han and the other two guys in grey and yellow went to him. "Raiden, Kung Lao, Sonya Blade, Y/n L/n." He said, stating ours and the farm boy's names. "I am Lord Liu Kang, God of Fire." He said.
"God of Fire? Gods exist?" The farm boy with no hat asked.
"Yes. We exist." Liu Kang said.
"Wait, so was this a plan to get us here, or was all this a surprise to Madam Bo too?" Sonya asked.
"Yes." Madam Bo said. She rose from the ground. "Liu Kang, Raiden and Kung Lao are ready." Madam Bo told him.
"So these guys aren't thugs?" I asked as me and Sonya put our pistols away. "No." Liu Kang said. "The Lin Kuei are a clan who help protect Earthrealm. These are Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Smoke. The Lin Kuei are great at staying hidden, so if you haven't heard of them before, thats probably why."
"No, we know of them. Well, we're aquatinted with Bi-Han. We had a run in with him once." Sonya told them as we looked at him.
"Yeah. We had a run in." Bi-Han said in his cold voice.
"And you two, Smoke and Scorpion. What are your real names?" I asked.
"It's Kuai Liang." Scorpion said.
"Tomas Vrbada." Smoke said.
"And you, the farm boys, Raiden and Kung Lao?" Sonya asked.
"Yeah, thats us." The one with no hat, Raiden, confirmed.
"Sonya and Y/n, you two should return to Special Forces Base. Raiden and Kung Lao shall return to the monks at the Wu Shi Academy." Liu Kang told us. "We will join you soon. There are other champions I must gather."
"Okay, Liu Kang. We'll return. We'll alert the general and tell Jax." Sonya told him.
"You two be safe." Liu Kang told us.