Decieved by a Titan

Y/n's POV...
We made it back to Earthrealm with Tanya, Sindel, Kitana, Milena, and Li Mei. We saw Scorpion and Smoke had came. "Kuai Liang." I said. Me and Sonya approached them and noticed the scar on his face, across his right eye. "What happened?" I asked.
"Bi-Han betrayed Earthrealm." Kuai said. "Other Lin Kuei such as Cyrax and Sektor will remain on his side, keeping the Lin Kuei on Bi-Han's side."
"We're sorry, Kuai Liang and Tomas."
"Come. We must go." Liu Kang said. "But you two? You must stay. Rest." He pointed at us.

Liu Kang's POV...
After sneaking up the mountain and killing a few watchers, Milena and Tanya went up the mountain to fight Ermac, a body of combined souls. After some time, Ermac, Milena, and Tanya came down. But Ermac wasn't Ermac. He was Sindel's passed husband, Jerrod. He was in control. We snuck in to Shang Tsung and Quan Chi thanks to Milena, and she with Tanya fought them. I confronted Shang Tsung. "Until your benefactor is caught, the realms are threatened. Who is she, sorcerer?" I asked. A crown started to glow green. "Speak of the devil. Liu Kang, meet Damashi." Shang said. Who formed was not Kronika going by a fake name. It was not even a woman. It was Shang Tsung. The same one i fought for the Hourglass. "You are the victim of deception, sorcerer." I said. Behind the second Shang Tsung was a version of Sindel with glowing white eyes, and an older version of Raiden with red eyes. "You're not Damashi, you're me!" Shang Tsung said.
"More correctly, you are me. A deformed version of me thanks to Liu Kang's meddling." Titan Shang Tsung said.
"What is going on?" Sindel asked me.
"This is the Shang Tsung i fought for the Hourglass. I thought him dead." I said.
"As I did you. Our fight ripped time's fabrics, creating two timelines." Titan Shang Tsung said.

Titan Shang Tsung's POV...
Aftermath: The Last Suffering (Shang Tsung wins)
I returned to The Hourglass to see Liu Kang and Raiden. "You got the crown!" Liu Kang said. He came to grab the crown, but I pulled away. "Wait. Where's Night Wolf?" Raiden asked.
"He tried to stop me." I told them. I put the crown on. "You see, you need the crown to use the hourglass. But I can create a new timeline with this power."
"Then I will take it from you." Liu Kang told me. He shot his fire at me. I blocked it with my magic. Liu Kang doubled down and started to use lightning and fire. Even equipped with Kronika's crown, I was barely able to contain it. I turned into Sub-Zero and managed to freeze him. Then i turned into Noob Saibot and warped him through a portal about three times. This gave me the opportunity to keep pummeling him. I give him one final uppercut. Liu Kang got up and I grabbed his neck. "Breathe deeply in your final moments, 'Chosen One'. Your existence is at its end." I told him as I held him. I began to steal his soul. I stripped his soul and powers from his body, then dropped his skeleton. Now its Raiden's turn. I turned around and fired my fire at him. Then I grabbed him and stole his soul. It was over. I won. I approached The Hourglass.

Titan Shang Tsung rewound his timeline. Everyone that once opposed him was gone for now. But in his new timeline, he took the goal to conquer all realms. They will all bow to him.

Raiden and Fujin had zapped to me. "Speak, minions." I told them.
"Outworld, Earthrealm, the Netherrealm. All have been taken." Raiden told me.
"At your order, Orderrealm and Chaosrealm are next." Fujin said. I smiled at them. "It has begun."

Liu Kang's POV...
Titan Shang Tsung told us his story. Then she shape shifted into Kronika. "I took this form to help lift these wretches." He said in her voice.
"We assisted you. We gave you everything. Now you leave us for slaughter?" Quan Chi asked. Titan Shang Tsung shifted to himself. "You were pawns. Not allies." He said. Then he disappeared, leaving Evil Sindel and Dark Raiden to fight us. I'm so glad this isn't what happened to Raiden in the old timeline. Evil Sindel took on Sindel and I. Milena dropped to the ground and groaned. Tarkat was coming back. Then she rose up and fought Dark Raiden. She was in control. Dark Raiden's red lightning strengthened by Shinnok's amulet wasn't enough to overpower Milena. She defeated him. Sindel got kicked back by Evil Sindel. Then she grabbed her. Evil Sindel slammed my Sindel into the ground multiple times. I couldn't stop her. She had me tied up. But Milena was able to intervene and take down Evil Sindel. After I was free, I assisted her. Then Tanya came with Tarkat serum to cure Milena again. We went to Sindel. "Mother?" Milena asked.
"I...it's time, sweetie." Sindel said.
"Not now. No." Milena said, shaking her head.
"You are ready. Jerrod and Kitana can help as much as they can." Sindel told her. "You are now empress of Outworld." Sindel said as she took her final breath. Her soup went into Jerrod's body. I forgot that Jerrod's body was Ermac. "I collected her soul." He said.
"Everyone. We must withdraw." I told them. We left the inside of the mountain.