Christmas Invasion

Y/n's POV...
Most of us that were not locked up in Outworld were at the old Timeline Gateway. Most of us includes Me, Sonya, Jax, Johnny, Raiden, Kung Lao, Kuai Liang, Harumi, Tomas, Frost, Kenshi, Syzoth, Ashrah, Baraka, Kitana, Milena, Tanya, Li Mei, and another Umgadi named Khameleon. We were all brought here by Lord Liu Kang. Even Geras was here, which was a surprise. "Lord Liu Kang, is there a reason you brought us all here?" Raiden asked.
"Yes, Raiden. I brought you all back to The Gateway for something fun." Liu Kang began. "Prepare to have your minds blown." Liu Kang grabbed two cables. He connected them, and a large, colorful light suddenly hit us. You could audibly hear the gasps from us. We all quickly adjusted. There was a huge Christmas set up. "Holy shit!" Johnny exclaimed.
"Liu Kang, did you set this all up?" I asked.
"Yes i did. Christmas is in two days, and i wanted to set up a little party." Liu Kang said.
"A little party? Liu Kang, this is too much!" Smoke said.
"Do the Outworlders know what Christmas is?" Kuai asked.
"Liu Kang explained it to us. We hear it's a holiday almost everyone in Earthrealm celebrate." Milena said.
"Glad she said almost everyone." Sonya whispered to me.
Otherwise, someone might get pissed off in my comments.
"I must say it's a surprise Geras is here." Johnny said as he approached Geras. He was going to pat him on the back, but Geras froze his body and moved aside. "Liu Kang convinced me to be here, you're welcome." Geras said. He unfroze Johnny. Johnny immediately shook his head. "That was weird."
"You may start the party. Johnny, i get the feeling you'll like this." Liu Kang said. He turned up the speaker volumes, and International Love was playing. Johnny started laughing. Liu Kang dropped down. Surprisingly, Lord Liu Kang knew how to make drinks. Me and Sonya grabbed one and started talking with Tomas. "I'm surprised you guys like to drink those." He said.
"They aren't bad. Well, they are if you drink too many." I told him.
"I can only imagine how strange Raiden feels. He had to partner up with Shang Tsung and Quan Chi here, and now he's here for a party." Sonya said.
"I'm sure Liu Kang is talking to him about that." I said. I looked and saw on a post was three Christmas hats. I grabbed one and tossed it to Sonya. Tomas caught it, and he gave it to her. "Thanks, Tomas." She said.
"Yeah, thanks pal." I said. I tossed him a hat as well and I put one on. I returned to them. While talking, Kuai pulled me aside. For a second, i thought he was drunk. But he and Harumi just wanted to speak with me. Then, out of nowhere, Kuai asked, "You aren't at all worried?"
"Of course not, Sonya's a loyal girlfriend." I responded. Kuai smiled and looked at Harumi. "有點可笑的是,他不知道湯瑪斯迷戀索妮亞。" Kuai told her in Chinese.
"也許他會明白的。" Harumi said back.
"Can i get a translation, please?" I asked.
"It's nothing, Y/n. Go on back." Kuai said. I nodded and returned to Sonya and Tomas and Xiuying came to us. "Hello. And you are that Frost girl, right?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm Xiuying. I guess in a way, I'm kind of taking Sub-Zero's spot in the Shirai Ryu." She said.
"A welcome member." Tomas said. Sonya looked over her shoulder. "Hey, I'm gonna go hang out with Kitana and Empress Milena. You can go wherever you wish." Sonya said.
"Sure thing, babe." I kissed Sonya before she walked away. "Well, I'll leave you two be." I told them as I walked away. "Now where are Syzoth and Baraka?" I asked myself as I spotted Baraka wearing the mask we provided him. "Mask working for ya?" I asked.
"So far." Baraka said. "Syzoth, Ashrah, and Khameleon are over there."
"Okay then." I said. "You coming over too?"
"Last week, one of my people got a member of the Umgadi sick, and she died that same day. I had to kill who did it. Now, I'm worried of being in close proximity of anyone here."
"Milena hasn't gotten Kitana, Tanya, or Li Mei sick yet. I think as long as you don't touch anyone, we'll all be fine." I said. Baraka followed me to the three. "Syzoth." I said.
"Ah, Y/n. I'm glad you and everyone else are enjoying yourselves too." Syzoth said.
"Real glad Ashrah could join us this time." I said.
"By the way, what about your shadow sister?" Syzoth asked.
"Sareena didn't want to come. She didn't think there was a reason to." Ashrah told us.
"What a shame." I said.
"May we meet Khameleon?" Baraka asked.
"Well you can see me, right?" She asked.
"Why are you called Khameleon?" Ashrah asked. "Its it like how Syzoth can turn invisible?"
"No. I can change colors." Khameleon's clothes changed from green to purple to blue. "Thats badass." I said. I saw Raiden approach us. "Anything else you can do?" He asked.
"I have a small arsenal of weapons that you could say are like Kitana's, Milena's, and Countess Jade's weapons." Khameleon told us.
"Speaking of Kitana, I'm surprised to see you aren't talking to her." I said. Raiden opened his mouth to speak and struggled to get his words out. "I...don't know what you mean." He said. We all had a good laugh as Raiden stood there, flustered. The music stopped and as heard a loud whistle. It was from Liu Kang. "Everyone! Nitara has sent a Vaeternian to infiltrate the party! It seems like she just can't leave us be." He told us. "If you spot her, stop her! I'll be back." Liu Kang disappeared. The Vaeternian flew past me. Syzoth quickly shapeshifted and knocked the vampire down. "Stand back." Khameleon said. She grabbed a candy cane from the ground and impaled it through the vamp's back. "Make a path!" Geras said. We all stood back. A sleigh being driven by Liu Kang using two dragons-one orange, one blue-to steer it came in. "Ho ho ho, bitch." Liu Kang said. The sleigh ran over the Vaeternian's body and decapitated her. Liu Kang grabbed her head and leapt out of the sleigh holding a box as the fire dragons extinguished. "Problem solved. Hopefully Nitara gets the message not to crash our parties." Liu Kang said. He dropped the head in a box and wrapped it.
"No shit." Johnny said. "Back to the party?"
"Continue!" Liu Kang said. The music started back up. Sonya grabbed my arm and pulled me under a building. I looked up. "Smooth, babe." I said as I looked at the missile toe. We kissed each other. Liu Kang got back in the sleigh, recreated the fire dragons, and flew off with the Vaeternian's head. "Merry Christmas!" Liu Kang exclaimed to us as he flew through a fire portal to deliver the head to the Netherrealm.

That ending was inspired on the holiday fatality in MK1. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and get my man Smoke a girlfriend.