Chapter 21 Boarding Parties

In one of the unsc ship dock, or more specifically, the only one that was built. For in the later years, the the one in charge of constructing buildings and future structures was more keen on focusing in keeping the security of these one and only dock at the moment.

Upon sight of the ships dock was only less then a two hundred people. All of them were a majority of migrants from the twenty first century. While in the other hand was mostly filled with southeners.

Lastly were soldiers, or to be more precise, national guards. In other words guardswoman and guardsmen, as that is the name they are commonly known by their superiors and the president of the United state.

"So, who exactly are these people again?" A us national guardswoman says whispering to her colleagues.

"I've already told you about them before. Did you not get it?" A fellow soldier replied back.

"Sadly not. As you can see, I was busy trying to deal with the migrants." She said in reply slightly irked by her newly made friend.

"You've played games before, haven't you?" Her friend Kyle asked.

"Yeah, I have. What about it?" Haley said questioning him.

"Ok, that's good. You've heard of a video game series called halo, right?" Kyle said looking her way.

"Now that you said it... I think I have played it before, when I was like, nine or. No, nine I believe is the only time I had ever played the game. The other one, wait! Which year did the previous one came out?" Asked Hayley merely lost on the fact she didn't remember when  halo 4 released.

"November six, two thousand and twelfth, that'd be the year and month it came." Answered Kyle.

"Yeah that one. It is the only one I have not played before. Halo one, two and three. They was the three main halo games I've played." Hayley said to him as she tried her best to remember the last time she'd ever went back to the three previous sci-fi game series.

"I guess you didn't know about reach and the halo wars as well?" Inquired Kyle figuring that Hayley forgotten about the other versions of halo.

"Jeeze, I really am getting old... Uh, I'd say that I might have played before, not that I remember it. Im sorry." Responded Hayley letting out a deep sigh of relief.

"That's no problem at all. I do not blame you, there's other people out there who hasn't heard of it, nor play it." Kyle told her understanding of her statement.

"Yeah, it's my fault as well... Although I have read the books, are you into books as well?" Hayley says head slightly tilted to the left as she stared at him.

"Yeah I have. Gotta say, I'm glad to meet another person that reads the books, and not just the game." Commented Kyle following with a light tap on hayley's shoulder.

"I agree with you on that. Bu-Oh, we got a visitor!" Hayley says as she and Kyle sees three individuals walking towards their way.

One was a unsc marine, the other was of a spartan named Adrianna-111 and the other was a aid worker.

"Which one of you of the twenty first century, is the highest ranking national guard member of the United state!?" The marine said speaking out loud for everyone else to hear.

One of the man dressed in the same uniform as both Hayley and Kyle stepped out with his right arm raised. "I am sir! Corporal Hansen, of the US national guard sir!" The guardsmen said responding in a soldier'ly tone.

"At ease soldier. No need to be doing thar extra stuff. We're all people here... Now, would you please tell me, how eleven national guards, that belongs to the United state ended up here on vahrian?" The marine asked.