chapter 19 A Shocking News

Breaking News.

Hello guys, it's me author. I just wanted to let y'all know that there'll be a surprise.

I've decided to add the real world to my story. And what I meant by real, I mean our world. One of the five gates that I mentioned in the story will be the doorway between Vahrian and twenty first century.

The year I've chosen from our world will be 2019. I know, Covid-19 era.

I also know that some of you will be thinking how our world is connected vahrian. Well, I'll explain that throughout the story.

_____

I've also decided to add a few faction of existing Fandom to the story.
Read down below this and you'll get a number of them.

1. Halo

2. Call of duty + others such as MW1 MW2 &MW3 and possibly advanced warefare

3. Gate

4. Game of thrones- cause I've mentioned that halsey was visiting the north.

5. Coming in the near months.

Imperial Palace

Emporor Molt's P.O.V.

Sitting on his throne, an elderly man in his fifties can be seen clearly reading a piece of parchment handed to him by a messenger.

It was not long ago that the man had rushed through the palaces door after he has had to argue his way through the guards. But no matter what he was glad to have been given permission, all thanks to the emporor words.

"What is the meaning of this!?" The emporor molt let out slightly irked by what he'd read.

"What is the matter father?" A boy who was of the man's third son said curious by his emperor's change of mood.

"It appears that not everyone within my land is willing to pick up arms for the empire," Uttered molt as he almost crushes the parchment.

"Perhaps we should send a delegation father. You know, to see what made them think it was a good deny the empire's call for battle." Anothet one of the emperor's sons says with a cocky expression drawn upon his face.

In his head molt was considering his eldest son's words, what he seen and read through the parchment was not in his liking. How dare, how dare could the people who lives in his land deny his call for arms.

However, he understood in the beginning that evantually others would soon change their mind of the empires issue with what had went wrong against the men's of green when they had first appeared through the gate.

They knew that after he sent the first and second waves to re-capture the gate, the image of his empire would be far worse than it is now.
And sadly, he feared that may had come true and couldn't allow such transgressions to be stained in his empire any longer.

"Has the general arrived yet?!" Emporor molt said to his personal speaker.

"Uhhh, no your Highness. She's is currently dealing with a few issues with one of the far few rebel groups, have you not remember. You've sent her there." The man said responding to molt's requests.