Chapter 1 The Stranger

DISCLAIMER. I do not own any rights to halo or it's creation whether they are character or more, except that of my own OC'S

Also I would like to tell you readers that I've decided to rewrite my story, I went back and re'read (Halo Vahrian) and saw some of the bad writing and incorrections such as bad writing and miswriting some of the dialogue of how my characters speak with one another.

********** Enjoy Reading

A man was in a rush towards his house with as much effort as he could push himself to go. His heart pumping every moment with every breathe he took.

Peeking behind him about sixty yards the brabdor could see multiple of man holding torches and yielding weapons of different varieties. Quickly he took a left turn and dashes past a couple of very large bushes as it's leafs left some red marks on him.

Just as brandor thought he was safely away from his pursuers he heard the sound of a twig breaking and when turning to where the sound of it came from his eyes widened in shock as a wooden club came swinging for his head. Skidding to a stop the club went past his face just mere inches away and misses him.

Sighing to himself the man let's out a sigh of relief but quickly moved back when his attacker swung at him once again as his club hits the ground. Brandor took this chance and pulled out a knife from it's sheath and dashes forth and before the attacker could move again he had bloods running down the blade that had struck him from underneath his throat.

Brandon twisted the knife as the sounds of bones breaking can be heard, the attacker tried grabbing for brand or but he just deepened the knife into the man's throat as the last thing that took place was the arms hanging dangling with bloods dripping of his hands.

Pulling the knife out of the large man's throat brandor curses at t
Him with disdain as he then glances back seeing that the other one the attacker comrades could be seen getting nearer and nearer every moment.

So brandor picked up his feet and proceeded towards the direction where his home is at.

....

Brandor huffed and huffed almost as if he was running low on air as he ran. About a couple yards away from where he is brandor could see smokes coming from where his home is at.

Fearing the worst brandor sped up hoping that his wife and kids were doing alright.

A minute or less brandor had finally arrived to where his home is, looking at it from his point of view brandor could not believe it that his wife and kids are doing fine especially when he watches as his wife had swung a sword and slicing through the neck of a man who was down on his two knees.

The two kids who were watching the scene notices brandor who was walking towards them and immediately called out to him.

"Father!" Both kids said screaming out to their dad.

Brandor got down onto one knee with his arm spread out and caught the two kids as they came crashing into him with a hug to which he happily hugged them back.

"Kids I am happy to see you two, but I need you to get inside the house with your mother, ok," Brandor said to them with an edge of urgency.

"What why father? You killed them," The daughter says with a timid sound of her voice.

The son was about to speak as well but brandor wife had beaten him to it as she walked forth and spoke hands crossed.

"Brandor, what the hell is going on? First we were tending to the crops and the next I see is three men dressed in unsightly black armor ordering me to give them golds and coins?"