Chapter 4 The City Town And The Hunt Part 3

Authors Notes: Hey there readers, I just wanna let you guys know that im sorry if I hadn't post things as you expected, just know that I didn't give up on the story.

I'm still in the process of writing a few couple chapters, some I messed up in, which was why it took me some times to fix them as way to make my writing better.

Enjoy...

Disclaimer I do not own the right to halo not to any of it's creation, for halo belongs to it's rightful owners 343 industries. Except my oc's...

____________________________________________

A Red cloaked figure was talking with one of his companions who also wore the same outfit as him, while the man was chatting with his two colleagues he noticed that from the right corner of his eyes, a bird or in other words a black feather raven.

The bird went flying as it slowed down and entered through an opened window of the tower which was part of the building where he and his fellow men were standing close to it.

"Excuse me, my fellow mages, I must lend my importance to someone in need of my presence," Spoke the man.

"Please do not mind us ser Dresden, you don't have to keep yourself waiting," Responded the other cloak figure.

The man puts the palm of his right hand to where his heart is bows his head down in thanks and after that, he leaves for the entrance door.

Once inside the building, the man closed the door after himself and walked past two roles of tables filled with those who were sitting and eating as they were all enjoying the feast brought to them by servants.

As the man was watching the scene for the time being hoping that no one would stop him he moved striving toward a certain door that led up a few stairs that connected to the tall tower the one where his chamber was sitting.

Deciding that now was the chance to move forth the man sets off for the door, as he came close to it he brought his right arm up and twisted the knob to the right till he heard a click indicating that it was unlocked, after that he entered and closes the door after.

Coming closer to the steps the man tilted his head up to look up where there were a bunch of stairs that led up to his chamber.

The man then began up the stairs after he had snatched a nearby torch hanging from his left. After having to speed walk his way up and through multiple stairs he finally made it, to the front was the door to his chamber. Opening it the man entered and closed the door and pushed over an extra lock so that no one would disturb him.

The sound of a raven cawing causes the man to turn and face it, the man reaches up and pulls down his hood. The face revealed that of a middle-aged man who was in his mid-thirties. Both his eyes were dark blue and in the lower part of his right eye was the black cross tattooed on his face, it was in this less image that everyone like him that wore the red robe bared the same tattoo as a way of their loyalty to their belief.

"You do not have to keep yourself in the form of a bird, Hellen,"

After the man had spoken that last sentence the raven soon started raising both of its wings up and after that, its whole body was encircled by black smoke enveloping her whole till there was nothing to be seen. Seconds after that the smoke that surrounds the raven begins expanding up high enough and then a boofing sound transpires indicating the transformation is finished.

The man walked over to a small square table and grabbed two cups and a single large bottle After that he turned to face his new arrival revealing it to be a woman.

She was six feet tall and had long dark silky hair that reached down to her shoulder blades. The clothes had on was a black v-neck dress with a few slight differences, On both sides of her waist pocket height was strapped with two fourteen-inch daggers and a single bottle of green potion hanging on her right side.