Ch 21

*Will's Pov*
I woke up to my younger brother shaking me.

"What Austin?" I asked rubbing my eyes

"It's time to go get Octavian." He explained. It was 10 already. Austin left the room. I had the bear, that Nico got for me, in my arms. I put it down gently. I put on a shirt and shorts. Tomorrow I go to prom. My first prom with someone who actually cares for me and not my money. I headed downstairs and I grabbed an apple.

"William, you need to eat a proper breakfast!" My mom scolded.

"Mom I'm fine, I'm probably going to throw up when I see Octavian anyway." I said taking a bite of my apple.

"Will, I know Octavian did some horrible things but he's still family." My mom said calmly.

"Hon, you know what he did, he also destroyed your relationship with your sister." My dad walked in and wrapped his arm around her. My mom looked down at her feet.

"Mom! Austin told me I'm an idiot!" Kayla yelled.

"Because you are!" He yelled back. My mom shook her head and walked to see what happened.

"Dad, why is Octavian getting out of juvie?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Because, his mother is crazy and she's rich." He explained.

"Then why can't she get him?" I asked. I was so angry that my fists were clenched and I was shaking.

"Because, his mother is in Germany right now." He explained in a calm voice. I knew my dad better then anyone. He hated Octavian for what he did to Dakota. If I just was stronger back then I could've defended myself. But I don't think I'd change what happened that day. It sounds selfish but that is the day I met Nico Di Angelo.

My dad walked out of the kitchen. I shook my head. I grabbed my phone, headphones, and my medic book and headed out to the car. I got in the back-back with Kayla. Kayla took out her notebook and started writing away in it. Dad drove us. I put my headphones in and read more about being a doctor.

I didn't even realize that we were here. My mom went in to grab him.

"Hey Will?" Kayla whispered.

"Yeah sis?" I whispered back.

"I love you, and I heard Octavian will be joining your school soon."

"What!" I screeched.

"Shh! I wasn't aloud to tell you." She whispered. My blood burned. My heart was beating faster. My hands shook out of rage. I literally thought I was smoking. I needed to calm down. I pulled out my phone and texted Nico. It was 12:00.

Me: Hey Nico, how's school?

Neeks: Leo blew up the science lab and Connor and Travis pulled the fire alarm, just a normal day. How about you?

Me: I'm pissed

Neeks: why?

Me: Octavian is coming to our school

Neeks: why is that aloud?

Me: I have no idea but can tell the group about that.

Neeks: of course Will, and try not to commit murder.

Me: I'll try, love you Neeks!

Neeks: love you too sunshine!

Octavian and my mom got in the car. Octavian looked skinnier and much older. He had stress lines. He would be a senior so I just had to deal with him till June, which is a month away. Be nice William.

"Hi Octavian!" I forced a smile.

"Hi William." His voice was pure evil. I ignored that and opened my book back open.

The drive back was severely awkward. No one spoke. Nobody made a sound. The only sound was the car.

"Hey dad, can you drop me off at Nico's?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Sure." He responded coldly.

I put my headphones in and looked out the window. When we pulled into Nico's driveway I quickly got out. They left. It was 3:30.

"Will?" Someone asked. I turned to see Hades.

"Oh hi Hades, I was going to wait for Nico if that's ok?" I said quickly.

"Oh don't worry, come in I heard who you had to see so it must've been tough." He walked back inside. I followed close behind. He led me to the kitchen where Persephone was.

"Oh hi William!" She greeted. I gave her a small wave and a huge smile.

"So Octavian?" Hades asked.

"Hades!" Persephone scolded. "He just got back from picking him up. Give the kid a break!"

"Oh, no worries Persephone, he's just curious and I do have some news." I said. "Octavian is coming to finish school at our school. I feel so bad for Jason. If I was just a little stronger, Dakota wouldn't have come up and save me. I'm a failure."

"Oh, dear your no failure." Persephone said calmly.

"I could make his life hell." Hades suggested. Persephone smacked him with a plate. Arms wrapped around my waist.

"You know your not a failure right?" Nico asked. His voice sent shivers down my spine. Nico let go and pulled me to his bedroom. The house was a mansion. He had mostly a whole wing to himself. His bedroom was huge. All of the group was in there. Nico hugged me again. I hugged him back.

"Get a room!" Leo shouted. Jason grabbed Leo's face and kissed him. Leo blushed like a tomato.

"What happened?" Frank asked.

"Will thinks he's a failure." Nico said so casually. He sat on his bed and I did the same.

"Will, why do you think that?" Annabeth asked. I shrugged. I did know. I failed my two brothers, Dakota, my friends and family. I was weak and pathetic. I was way too clingy.

"Will you know you can talk to us." Piper reassured me. I let out a shaky breath and....