Ch 5

*Leo's Pov*
I rolled my eyes at Thalia and let go of the group hug. Jason's face was red.

"Jason are you ok your red." Piper pointed out.

"Y- Yeah I'm f-fine just it's hot out today." He stuttered. I nodded. It was hot but my dumb butt wore a jacket. So did Jason. I realized his jacket had 'blonde superman' on it. I chuckled and walked to the door. Piper and Jason followed. When I got inside Travis and Connor drug me through the house. We got to a room with games, a big TV, a huge bookshelf, and so many seats.

"How do I ask Katie out?" Travis asked unexpectedly.

"Uhh didn't you already make out with her?" I asked. He slapped me on the face.

"Ow my beautiful skin!" I said fake fainting.

"Me and Katie didn't make out but I need help please?" Travis pleaded.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Dude you have a slap mark on your face now." Connor touched me where I got slapped.

"Travis!" I yelled.

"Run!" Connor said pushing Travis. Travis darted and I was right behind him with a dictionary. I pushed past Katie and Malcom. Travis was fast. I sped up and was ready to swing. Jason came out of nowhere and I bumped hard into him. I went flying backwards hitting the ground hard.

"Jason!" I yelled rubbing the back of my head.

"You ran into me!" He yelled back. He was also on the floor.

"If you weren't in the way I could of knocked Travis out for slapping me. I said sitting up. I felt dizzy.

"What happened?" Katie came running in holding Travis by the ear. I saw Jason get up. Was there two of him?

"Do you have a twin I don't know about?" I asked pointing to Jason. Piper also had a twin.

"Leo your seeing double." Piper said coming over. She multiplied again.

"Guys Leo's seeing double!" Travis called getting let go from Katie. Everyone came in. There was like 30 people.

"Will your the medic what happened?" Jason asked. Will came over with his twin. He looked at me closely.

"Leo you have a concussion." Will explained.

"Great!" Piper said plopping down.

"How bad?" Nico asked.

"Not too bad but he needs water." Will said. Percy ran out and came back with water. He came over and gave it to me. I drunk it.

"Come on repair boy let's get you to the party room." Piper said helping me up. "Gosh your heavy."

"I'm like 120 pounds how am I heavy?" I asked.

"Because you are." She complained. "Jason come get him."

"Why me?" He asked.

"Or someone strong I don't care." Piper said losing her balance. She fell and I fell right on top of her. Jason sighed and walked over to us. He helped me up and made me lean on him. Shel came over and helped Piper up. We all made our way to the room where it all started. Jason sat me down on the couch and sat right next to me. I was exhausted.

"I'm tired." I complained.

"You can't sleep." Will demanded.

I rolled my eyes and forced them to stay open. Piper sat next to me.

"Maybe think about Jason that will keep you awake." Piper whispered.

"No!" I whispered-yelled. She winked at me and went on to talking to Hazel and Shel.