Ch 6

*Leo's Pov*

I caught the pillow. I chucked it right back at Jason. Jason ducked and it hit Annabeth.

"Pillow fight!" The Stolls shouted. Pillows were thrown. People were knocked over. Me and Jason were the only two standing. I had two pillows in my hand ready to throw. Jason had three. He threw one. I ducked. He threw the second and I rolled to the side. I got up quickly. I tossed the pillow. Jason swatted it away. I threw my last pillow. He got knock in the stomach with the pillow. I had no weapons anymore. I needed to think quick. I got the perfect idea. Something I have tried multiple times and failed. A blush crept on to my face. I gave my best defeated face. He threw his last pillow. I ducked and lunged at him tackling him to the couch. He looked shocked but his face was red like a tomato.

"Dam Leo you making moves!" Piper teased. Now I blushed. I got up quickly and stood proud.

"You've been down for 15 seconds which means I won!" I beamed.

"I hate you." He sighed getting up.

"Oh gods you broke my heart." I said falling down on the couch. Jason chuckled.

"I can't believe I got out first!" Percy complained.

"And I did it! I got you right in the head." Jason bragged. "Also you have a big ass bump on your head."

"Well at least I don't have a dent in my head thanks to a brick." Percy snapped back. I burst into laughter.

"Let me see Jase!" I said getting up trying to control my laughter.

"No its none of your business!" Jason said putting a hand over one part of his head. I pouted. I knew I couldn't see it. I'm like 5,6 while he was like 6,1. I sighed and sat back down putting my best pout face. He sighed and sat next to me.

"Do you really want to see it?" He asked. I nodded. He put his head down so I could see. It wasn't a huge dent but it looked like it hurt. I touched it. He winced.

"Does it hurt?" I asked pulling away.

"No." He shook his head. I nodded.

"Get a room!" Nico yelled.

"Shut it di Angelo!" I yelled back. Nico flipped me off. Will put Nico's hand down. Nico rolled his eyes.

"Anyways who wants to play twister?" Travis asked. Everyone nodded their heads.
.
.
.
Jason was right on top of me. Well not really but I was basically a crab while Jason was staring down at me. I could barley breath he was so close to my face.

"Now KISS!" Piper screeched. Jason blushed like hell. I was heating up. I then got an idea. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. He passed out squishing me.

"Get off me!" I complained. Piper squealed.

"You kissed him!" She squealed.

"His cheek." I rolled my eyes.

"But he passed out he likes you!" Piper screeched.

"No he was just stressed." I coughed out.

Percy walked over and rolled Jason off of me. I could finally breathe again. I sat up. Jason was passed out still.

"Who's idea?" I asked. Everyone pointed to Piper.

"Piper!" I yelled.

"What it was cute! Just make a move on him already!" Piper pleaded. Nico looked like he knew something.

"Nico follow me." Piper said walking out the room. Nico obeyed and followed her.

I was gonna kill Piper when she gets back. I looked over at the sleeping beauty. He looked so peaceful.

"Ooo Leo's staring." Will teased. I sighed and laid back down.

"You like him don't you?" Connor asked. I sighed again.

"You do!" Percy screeched. Jason shot up. I hid my face with my hands. Piper and Nico came back with Piper smiling ear to ear.

"What happened?" Jason asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing." I mumbled. He nodded his head.

"Sleepover!" Percy exclaimed.

"Yes!" The Stolls agreed. After some persuasion everyone agreed.
.
.
.
We all were in our groups. Of course I had to sleep next to Jason. I put myself into a comfortable position. I turned my back to Jason and fell asleep.