Ch 17

*Jason's Pov*
Leo was in the shower. I was sitting on his bed trying to do my homework. I fucking hate homework. My brain is just all over the place sometimes. I pulled at my hair. Why does math have to be so hard! I took a deep breath and focused back on the question.

The bathroom door open and I looked up. Big mistake. His towel wrapped loosely around his waist. This dude had abs. Like for real. Skinny with a body like a Greek God. His hair was fattened and he was all wet. I looked him over and whistled. Leo blushed like hell. I gave him a innocent smile and went back to my work. Nope not happening. I looked back. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He's so hot!

"Checking me out?" He asked.

"Yeah, my boyfriend looks like a Greek God." I said pointing to his abs. Leo rolled his eyes and went over to his closet. I was respectful so I peeled my eyes away and back to my homework.

After a minute I got so frustrated I threw my pencil across the room.

"Woah Jay, you ok?" Leo asked.

"Why does math have to be so hard!" I complained. Leo chuckled and grabbed the pencil off the floor. He was wearing a oversized hoodie I gave him with sweat pants on. He walked over and sat next to me.
.
.
.
After teacher Leo helped me I needed to go home. I didn't want to. I grabbed Leo and hugged him tightly.

"Aw someone's clingy." Leo sung.

"Shut up firecracker." I remarked.

"Ima miss you too, sparky but we'll see each other tomorrow." Leo said calmly. I could tell he was disappointed. I sighed and let go of Leo. I got up and so did Leo. Leo tapped his lips. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. It was a quick soft one but the rest of the night I was on cloud nine.
.
.
.
In the morning I rolled out of bed exhausted. I was up almost till 3 am thinking about a Latino elf. It was hot today so I put on shorts and a t-shirt. I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana on my way out the door. Piper met me right outside.

"So I came up with ship names last night." She started. "Will and Nico= Solangelo, Leo and Jason= Valgrace, Percy and Annabeth= Percabeth, Frank and Hazel= Frazel, Travis and Katie= Traite, Malcolm and Connor= Malconnor, Reyna and Thalia= Theyna, and Piper and Shel= Pipshel." She finished.

"Wow beauty queen, you are dedicated." Leo teased. Where did he come from?

"I know I am!" She agreed. I shook my head.

"What superman?" Leo asked.

"Nothing it's just both of you are cute." I admitted.

"I am hot, not cute, you said it yourself." Leo pouted.

"Leo, your both just like I tell you everyday." I explained. Piper looked so done. Leo rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Can yall flirt when I'm not here?" Piper asked.

"Sure Pipes." I said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Jay can you carry me?" Leo asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah like a piggy back ride." He exclaimed.

"No." I shook my head. He gave the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and stopped. Leo smiled and hopped onto my back. Surprisingly he wasn't heavy. His legs wrapped around me and his arms around my neck. Piper shook her head and sped off to Shel who was a house down. I walked with him on my back. Leo giggled every time I stopped to catch my breath.

We finally got to school I let him off. I grabbed his hand and walked in together like always.

"Jared Green, can you help me for a second?" Mr. D asked. Now let's just say our principle is weird and mostly drunk.

"Yes Mr. D?" I asked.

"Can you help carry in some boxes?" He asked.

"Yeah of course, where are they?" I asked looking around. He pointed to a big pile of boxes.
.
.
.
After getting that situated I walked back to class. History. I walked in and everyone was sitting down. Mr. Blofis was already teaching his lesson.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Blofis, Mr. D asked me to do something." I explained.

"Oh its fine Jason, just take your seat." He said turning back to the white board. I sat next to Leo. The lesson was boring as usual. I tried my best to stay awake but I fell asleep.

I was awoken to my ribs hurting. I looked down and saw Leo jabbing a pencil into my side. I sighed and buried my head back into my arms.

"Jay you need to get up." Leo whispered.

"Why?" I mumbled.

"Because I'm bored and everyone's talking to someone, and I don't have anyone to talk too." He complained. I picked my head up and faced the smaller boy.

"You know your the reason I fell asleep right?" I said annoyed.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Because, you just had to be so dam hot yesterday." I said rubbing my temples.

"My boyfriend's a simp." Leo sung. I gave him the middle finger. He smiled. I grabbed his arm and forced him onto my lap. "And clingy." He pointed out. I just nodded. He put his head onto my shoulder.

"Guys!" Piper screeched running over.

"What?" I asked.

"Who kissed now?" Leo asked.

"Well something about kissing." She mumbled. "Anyway proms in a month!" She squealed.

"Wait really?" Leo asked sitting up. Piper nodded.

"Oh great." I mumbled.

"You know if you weren't tired, you'd be happy about this." Leo said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so excited!" Piper squealed. Leo got off of me.

"Me too!" Leo squealed with her. This was going to be a long day.