A baby WHAT?

''Go Joshi!''

Viv smiles proudly as she watches Josh sprint forward with the ball, knowing the loud cheers from his aunties and from her and Beth spur him on and hugs Beth from behind as he sprints into the box.

''Finish, sweetheart!'' They both yell.

''Yes, Joshi!'' They all cheer as he scores, Viv and Beth crouch down as he sprints over to them and hugs him tightly chuckling as several hands reach over him to gently pat his head.

''Amazing goal baby boy,'' Beth murmurs as she kisses his sweaty temple.

''First hat-trick is a fact for our mini goat.'' Katie praises with a big grin as she hoists him up in her arms, Viv looks up with a loving grin as she watches Lotte proudly kissing Josh's head and turns to Beth after Josh runs back onto the pitch.

''I think we will have a full house tonight.''

''And a tired baby boy.'' Beth breathes chuckling as they all watch Josh sprint forward right after the referee blew his whistle, she leans back against Viv as she hums in agreement turning back to the pitch as the girls start chanting Josh's name again and laughs softly as he passes the ball to a teammate through the legs of a defender. ''Going fully after the nutmeg queen herself.'' She laughs.

She chuckles as she feels Viv's proud grin against her temple after she kisses it and intertwines their hands on her abs, she watches Josh sprint around the pitch with a happy grin knowing he absolutely loves playing for the minis and leans her head back against Viv's shoulder as the little boys pause for a water break.

After the minis won their match and celebrated with the parents and aunts crowding the pitch, the group treated JoJo to his favourite restaurant and headed home as soon as he struggled to keep his eyes open while eating his dessert.

''Zusje, Beffy?'' Lotte asks as she sits back down beside Kim after she tucked Josh in with Katie.

''Lot?'' Beth and Viv ask in unison.

''Tao, Kate, Cait and I want to go hiking in Scotland next month, can we kidnap JoJo?''

''When exactly?'' Viv asks. ''It's Ma's fortieth birthday during the week we have off, so we wanted to fly down and surprise her.''

''Exactly during that week too.'' Katie breathes out chuckling. ''Can we kidnap Myle instead?''

''That you can.'' Beth breathes. ''We wanted to ask one of you if you could keep an eye on her the week we are gone, but I think she would love to go hiking.''

"Now that we are all together, can we ask a few questions?" Leah breathes as she looks at them.

"Depends on what kind of questions Le," Viv replies with a slight grin.

"Wedding?"

"Oh yeah, wedding!" Steph, Cait and Vic squeak.

"What about it?" Viv asks chuckling as Beth giggles.

"Will it be big or small?" Steph asks curiously

"A bit of both," Beth replies with a slight grin. "We want to spend our day with our friends and families, including some of the National team too."

"And where?" Katie asks.

"In Whitby," Viv answers this time. "Beth, JoJo and I will fly down a week before, but I am pretty sure Jonas will try and steal the coach so everyone can drive down together."

"But first the Olympics right?" Kim asks. "Or did they postpone it again?"

Viv shakes her head and sighs. "No, they didn't, if they did I would have called Andries and opted to sit it out."