FA Cup preparation & the Minis

Three weeks later

''Vivianne, Beth, Yoshi!'' Jonas calls from his office as soon as he watches her walk into the building with Beth and Josh, Viv shakes her head with a chuckle as she hears Josh's giggle as soon as he hears the nickname and follows Beth to the office.

''Boss?'' She asks laughing as Josh replies at the same time, Beth shakes her head as Jonas frowns noticing the twin cheeky smiles on her fiance's and son's faces and turns to Jonas.

''Jonas?''

''Kate is sick.'' He informs them with a sigh. ''I would give you off if I could, but..''

''But the Conti finals are coming up and we all need to be fit and strong to beat the blues.'' Viv breathes.

Jonas nods his head and sighs. ''We have Jacob around but he is training the minis, I can ask him if Josh can join.''

''Aren't they like six and seven?'' Beth asks frowning. ''Josh is almost five, Jonas.''

''He can train with them but Jacob can make sure the boys go easy.'' Jonas breathes. ''I don't know what else we could do.''

''Do you want to play soccer with a few boys, JoJo?'' Viv turns to Jonas as he nods his head and smiles. ''Ask him, do you have a pair of cleats in his size? We left his at home.''

''Yeah, I will grab them for you, uniform too?''

''No, I have his in my locker.'' Beth breathes. ''Where are they training?''

''The pitch beside ours, so you have an eye on him,'' Jonas reassures. ''Just try to not get distracted too much.''

Viv just nods her head and looks down at Josh. ''Looks like you will play some soccer too darling.'' She runs a hand through his hair as he just nods and walks out of Jonas's office as he grabs his phone to call Jacob, she walks into the dressing room chuckling as the girls greet them with big smiles and follows Beth to their lockers.

''Take off your shirt JoJo,'' Beth murmurs after she hugs the sushi crew, she takes his uniform out of her locker and crouches down to help him unbutton his pants.

''Is he training with us?'' Jill asks in surprise.

''No, he is training with the minis.'' Viv breathes out. ''Kate is sick and Jonas needs all of us for training, so JoJo will join Jacob and train with the little ones.'' She takes off her shirt knowing Beth will help Josh get ready and grabs her hair-tie, she glances outside, reaching into her locker to grab her Arsenal cap.

She crouches down silently telling Beth to change after tapping the small of her back and kisses Josh's forehead as he walks over to cuddle into her, she slides the cap on his head smiling as he just adjusts it and thanks Vic softly as she holds a bottle of sunscreen out for her.

''Here, Jonas just held them in.'' Kim breathes placing a pair of cleats beside her on the ground.

''Thank you cap.'' Viv murmurs, she helps Josh slide the cleats on and glances up at him. ''Tell me if it's too tight, JoJo.'' She breathes as she ties up the laces.

''No, it's good, mama.'' She nods her head and stands back up. ''Alright, let's head over to your side of the pitch before mummy and I have to train.'' She turns to Beth and winks. ''Want to join us love?''

''Lead the way, Vivi.'' Beth breathes, she follows Viv and Josh out of the dressing room, smiling as he takes hold of both of their hands as they walk down the hall and chuckles as he squeaks the second they start swinging him in their middle.

''Mead, Miedema!'' Jacob greets them with a grin as they approach him. ''And Josh.'' He greets as he kneels down to fist bump JoJo. ''I heard that you will join the mini's training today.''