AC Cup Finals

''What are your predictions today Viv?'' Jen asks as she walks right beside Viv after they left the hotel they booked for the night, she smiles as Katie walks in front of them with Josh.

''Pretty sure Beth will score one or two bangers.'' Viv breaths out. ''England will win for sure.''

''Does she know we are here?''

''Nah.'' Viv breaths out chuckling. ''We only called this morning because I texted her that I would be driving so no video chat possible, she didn't question me so I don't think the possibility of us being here entered her mind.''

''Mama, mama, mama!''

Viv grunts as Josh crashes against her legs, looking down as he muffles his giggles against her thigh and glances up at Katie in amusement as she hears her playful growl. ''Did you wake the weird green cat again darling?'' She breaths out chuckling as she picks him up, she laughs as Katie huffs and kisses Josh's head as he cuddles into her. ''Look where we are.''

''Soccer! B!'' She laughs placing him down as he bounces in her arms and nods her head.

''B.'' She confirms with a loving grin. ''Want to say hi?'' She takes his hand in her own as he nods his head with a big smile and follows Katie and Jen as they enter the stadium showing the security the passes Lotte and Leah send them, she squeezes Josh's hand as they walk towards the pitch chuckling as they immediately hear Beth's loud laughter and winks as he looks up at her with a big smile. ''You can say hi soon darling.'' She promises as she follows the girls to sit down near the dugouts.

She pulls him in her lap as she settles between Jen and Katie, smiling lovingly as he points at Beth with a squeak and laughs as the blonde looks up in surprise the second he yells. ''B!'' She locks eyes with Sarina as she turns on her heels the second his giggles grow louder as she starts tickling him, standing up as she waves her over with a grin and jogs down the steps knowing Jen and Katie will follow.

''Vivianne.'' Sarina breaths out with a grin as soon as she stops in front of her. ''This is a nice surprise.''

''Nice to see you again coach.'' Viv teases, she laughs as she shoots her a glare and adjusts her hold on Josh settled on her hip. ''No violence.''

''I will get you alone.'' Sarina promises through a laugh. ''So this is the lovely mini goat, I heard so much about?''

''Beth?'' Viv asks knowingly, she laughs as Sarina just nods her head and hums. ''Yeah, this is Josh.'' She looks down at Josh and smiles lovingly. ''Baby boy, I want you to meet Sarina, B's coach and a good friend of mine.''

''Hello.'' Josh whispers shyly.

''Hey buddy, you want to say hi to your aunties?'' Sarina asks kindly, she locks eyes with Viv as he excitedly nods his head and chuckles. ''Move your long legs over the ad banner Viv.''

Viv chuckles easily jumping over the banner after placing Josh in Katie's arms and takes him from her, she holds her hand out to help her over as Jen easily jumps over too, and looks down at Josh. ''Go say hi sweetheart.'' She murmurs as she places him down.

''Come to your favorite auntie!'' Lotte squeaks grinning.

''As if.'' Beth laughs out as she jogs over to Josh, she scoops him up smiling as he squeaks out a giggle and showers his face with kisses. ''Hey, my sweet boy.''

Viv watches them with a loving grin as Katie and Jen jog over to greet the others and turns to Sarina properly hugging her in greeting. ''How are ya doing Sar?''

''Bit scared for tonight, can I use your tactical brain without Andries coming at me?''

Viv just nods her head and chuckles. ''Hit me.''