DvD Encounter

''And how does it feel dating my sloppy second, Viv?''

Viv turns her head as she hears Danielle's soft sneer, keeping her arm wrapped around Beth's shoulder, and raises an eyebrow after softly tapping her collarbone silently telling her not to say something.

''Cat got your tongue?'' Danielle asks in the same tone.

''No.'' Viv breaths out. ''Just figuring out how to respond to stupidity.''

''Excuse me?!''

Viv just smirks as she hears the others laugh softly and shrugs. ''You heard me.'' She locks eyes with Danielle as she just growls and quirks an eyebrow. ''How would Ellie view this situation Daan?'' She asks curiously. ''Don't think she will be happy that you are so invested in your ex's relationship.''

''She doesn't care.''

''Shall we find out?'' Viv asks grinning as she grabs her phone, she smirks as Daan's eyes widen and locks eyes with her. ''Just leave us alone and focus on your relationship, try not to fuck that up.''

''You were really about to ruin a relationship?''

''No.'' Viv breaths out with a slight grin. ''I was just planning on catching up with one of Beth's best friends.'' She shrugs as Daan frowns and chuckles. ''Big plus having two Aussies on the team, the second they get the deeds they will make some calls.'' She tells her. ''Stop being a bitch and focus on your own fucked up life, leave our relationship out of your shit.''

Beth just exchanges a surprised glance with Leah noticing Jill and Lotte just smirk the second Daan walks off with a huff and turns to look at Viv. ''Vivi?''

''Yes?''

Leah shakes her head and laughs. ''Oh no Goat, don't act all innocent now.''

''What was that?'' Beth asks chuckling.

''That was Viv not giving a fucking damn.'' Lotte breathes out laughing. ''She channeled her inner Leprechaun.''

Jill nods her head in agreement and chuckles. ''That is Viv during camp.'' She muses.

Viv rolls her eyes and chuckles. ''No, I don't use the captain status.'' She tells them. ''I just don't give a flying fuck about her opinion, not on private matters.''

''Well, match matters aren't that useful either.'' Lieke muses. ''You're doing the right thing Viv, just don't give a fuck.''

Viv just cracks a grin, leaning forward as she hears the baby monitor crackle and grabs it. ''That fucking bitch.'' Beth catches herself before she falls to the side right after Viv jumped up and glances at the girls, she jumps up as they do and jogs after Viv as she sprints out of the activity room.

''Holy shit.'' Leah whispers in surprise as they both watch Viv harshly push Danielle away from her door room as soon as they enter the hallway, Beth hums in agreement as she hears Viv warn Daan in Dutch and turns to Sherida.

''What did she say?'' She asks softly as she notices everyone's eyes widen.

''Roughly translated, she just warned to stay away from you and Josh.'' Sherida breaths out. ''If not she will make sure not only Ellie finds out the truth about things.''

''Damn, goat means business.'' Leah breathes out through a soft whistle, Beth hums in agreement sighing as she hears Josh crying softly and walks up to Viv still arguing with Daan. She reaches into her back pocket, softly squeezing her hips, and quickly kisses her shoulder.

''I will go to him.'' She turns on her heels as she looks over her shoulder mid-conversation knowing Jill and Lotte will make sure nothing happens, she unlocks the door, closing it behind her as she notices Leah also staying back and crosses the living room to enter Josh's room. ''Hey buddy.'' She coos.