Beach day

''Mama, no!''

Beth chuckles as she watches Viv jog after Josh as he tries to crawl quickly through the sand after he found out that he can't walk that well on it and shakes her head in amusement as his giggles fill the air, she watches Rona sprint over to Viv after the tall woman reached down to scoop Josh up in her arms and quickly snaps a picture of the mother and son duo as Viv holds him up above her head while looking up at him with a big grin.

She sends the picture over to Katie chuckling as she immediately appears online and leans back on her elbows to enjoy the late sun, she smiles as she reads her reply and types an answer back.

''B!''

She turns her head as Josh squeals her name, smiling as he crawls over and quickly tells Katie that she got to go. She slides her phone back into the pocket of her jeans, reaching forward to take Josh in her arms as soon as he is near enough and smiles as he settles down on her lap. ''Hey buddy, enjoying yourself?'' She asks as she notices Viv sprint off with Rona right beside her, feeling a warmth settle deep within her heart as she notices how much the Dutch trusts her to leave her alone with Josh.

''Sun, night, night!''

She nods her head as wraps her arms around his waist while he points at the sunset and smiles. ''That's right, the sun is saying night, night.'' She tells him softly not noticing Viv snapping a picture of them as Josh turns to look at the sunset, she looks down as she feels soft fur touch her leg grinning as Rona sits down beside her and turns her head as she hears Viv approaching.

'' She tells him softly not noticing Viv snapping a picture of them as Josh turns to look at the sunset, she looks down as she feels soft fur touch her leg grinning as Rona sits down beside her and turns her head as she hears Viv approaching

''Did Roo power you out?'' She asks in amusement as Viv smiles tiredly.

''Now I know where you got your golden retriever energy from.'' Viv teases after nodding her head, she laughs as Beth just shoots her a look and shrugs. ''Pretty sure you swapped with Roo, you took her laziness and she took your soccer speed.''

''You telling me that I am slow?'' Beth asks as she feels Josh nuzzle his face against her neck, she rubs his back knowing he is tired and rolls her eyes as Viv just smiles teasingly. ''I will show you slow.'' She grumbles.

''Oh yeah?'' Viv asks chuckling right after she yawned. ''Pretty sure you will show me I am right, before that.'' She laughs as Beth just flips her off and crouches down to ruffle her hands through Rona's fur as she walks over and sits down right in front of her. ''We might need you on the field and recreate air bud Roo, you could show..''