Date day

Smut ahead, for those not wanting to read it stop reading after after the warning.

Viv tiptoes out of Josh's room with a soft sigh after tossing and turning the past three hours, her mind not once shutting up, and slowly walks into the bedroom after grabbing a bottle of water from the mini-fridge.

She bites her lip as she eyes Beth's body lying curled up under the blanket, noticing the Dutch training shirt she wore during camp covering the pillow she is laying on, and slowly walks towards the bed as she hears her soft ragged breathing a clear sign that the blonde cried.

She slowly climbs into the bed after lifting the blanket, sliding closer to Beth after plugging her phone in, and hugs the smaller woman from behind. ''You are awake.'' She whispers softly in surprise as she feels Beth's strong hand immediately grabs her underarm, she drops her forehead against her back as she hears her soft hoarse hum and sighs.

Beth closes her eyes as she hears Viv's sigh, her heart dropping as the thoughts that swarmed her mind the whole night become quite loud again, and softly squeezes the arm she holds. ''Don't talk.'' She begs her voice cracking. ''Let me ju..''

''I know what you are thinking.'' Viv breaths out effectively cutting her off, her heart breaking as she hears nothing but sadness in Beth's voice. ''And that is not going to happen, Beth.'' She gently pulls her arm out of Beth's grip, scooting closer as she feels her tense and slides her free arm under the pillow.

She hugs the winger from behind after scooting up the bed a bit and leans her chin on her head as she scoots back to lay flush against her. ''I am an idiot that doesn't think before saying something in the heat of the moment.'' She continues softly. ''I said some things tonight that I insanely regret, instead of giving you the silent support you needed I wanted you to open up and practically forced you to do it.''

''I would have reacted the same had we lost the match, but instead of keeping that in mind I told you to cheer up and see it like a league game which it wasn't.'' She whispers as Beth sniffles. ''Aside from that, I know I hurt you deeply with what I said about Josh.''

She gulps thickly as Beth tenses in her hold and drops her forehead against the back of her head. ''Nothing I will say can take away the pain I caused with that one sentence Beth, and I regret it so fucking much.'' She whispers her voice thickening with emotions. ''I had no right to tell you to stay put and let me handle him, he really is as much yours as he is mine.'' She whispers.

''He is your son too and I have no idea why I told you otherwise.'' She murmurs, her voice cracking. ''I am so fucking sorry Beth.''

Beth turns around in her hold as she hears tears coating Viv's voice, cupping the back of her neck the second she faces her and leans her forehead against her chin feeling soft lips immediately kiss her hair. ''Yes, it fucking hurt to hear it.'' She croaks out. ''But I also know that we both don't think about whatever we say whenever we are mad.''

''Still doesn't make up for it,'' Viv murmurs through a soft sigh as she holds her close.

''You beating yourself up over it doesn't either,'' Beth whispers as she leans their foreheads together. ''We were both wrong today.'' She continues softly as they lock eyes. ''We didn't set those rules up at the beginning of our relationship for no reason.''

''I know.'' Viv murmurs, Beth calmly runs her hand up Viv's spine feeling the tenseness in her body, and tilts her chin up to peck her lips.

''Let's talk some more tomorrow, we are both deadly tired and it's almost morning.'' She turns back around as Viv hums knowing the soft peck reasured her enough to relax just a bit and immediately scoots back in her arms as she feels long, strong arms immediately hug her from behind. ''Good night Vivi, I love you.''