My secret admirer

This is the Rohul version of 'you, me and him'. But the plot is little bit different.

Virat came out of the washroom after talking a shower in the morning

Virat came out of the washroom after talking a shower in the morning. Rohit was already dressed for the day. Vi stood infronf of the mirror while drying his hair. Ro stood behind him keeping his hand around Vi's wais and chin on the shoulder. He does this to annoy Vi.

Vi doesnt like when someone hug him after taking shower.

"Why smelling so good ? You are making good boys bad "

"Really, reciting poems early in the morning " Vi turned to Ro

"You are a poem yourself

Different by eyes

Similar at heart

You brought sorrow

Tears of art " Ro narrated his favorite poem.

"I never brought tears to your eyes Ro. May be your secret lover did "

"I know but this is my favorite poem. One day I herd it from a fan now its stuck in my mind. Shame that I don't remember the rest of it "

"Your fan ?"

"Ok ok. The person who is in my mind "

"Ro. I know you made a promise to wait for him. But its been ten years now. Even Guru uncle asked me to tell you. You should move on "

"It was my struggling days Vi. He had the faith that I will succeed one day. He promise me to appear in front of me after that. And wgat about you. Why dont you date anyone "

"I know you will end up alone. So Im preparing for spend the life with you in a adults home "

"Someone like you will never end up alone "

"Someone like me. Tell me how's me ?" Vi asked him

"First of all your beautiful "

"No I am handsome "

"Ok then you always understand my alien language "

"I have a phd for that "

"Anyone will love a crackhead like you. So I dont need to worry "

"ROO "

"Sorry sorry. Those are not the real reasons. You are the one who gives me a shoulder to cry and reason to smile. So you are a kind soul. When the whole world is against me I see you holding my hand staying closer to me. You will do that for your lover too "

"Why you are so romantic should I consider dating you" Vi smirked.

"Being friend with you is a torture itself. No thanks" Ro pinched Vi's face

"Tell me what is your busy schedule today ? "

"Mmm practices, meeting with bcci "

"What a busy best friend I have. If you are leaving me for all day give me some attention now. " Vi pouted