Acceptance part II

Ro was getting ready for sleep. He heard someone openning the door. He thought it was Rah. But it was Harry.

"Harry. What are you doing here?"

"Cant I be here?" He asked a question instead of answering and set beside Ro on the bed

"Of course you can stay here" Ro was trying to figure out what’s wrong with this kid

"I’m sleeping here tonight" it was not a question but a statement.

"Sure "

"Oh I forgot do I need to take permission from him too"

"What’s with the sarcasm Harry? You don’t need anyone’s permission to be here"

Harry hummed and slept there keeping a distance.

"So… you don’t want to cuddle me like before now Mr. Panda?" Ro asked him.

"I think I don’t have that right now"
Harry turned to the other side.

"Ok. Its time to talk. Don’t sleep" Ro sit on the bed leaning against the bed rest. Harry followed the same

"Now tell me what’s going on your little brain?"

"Ro… I don’t have any problem about you are dating a boy. Heck I don’t care even the person is from our team. But"

"But?"

"Why Rahul?"

"Why not Rahul, Harry? Isn’t he your best friend. Aren’t you the one who knows abut him the best"

"I know about him cap. And he is the best too. But he was never close to you like we did. What if he….. I don’t want to see you going through the same shit again"

"Harry you remember the last time I got leg injury ?"

"It was last year. I and Jas were not in the squad for that match"

"Yes. Who do you think took care of me apart from Vi?"

"Did Rahul ?"

"Yes. He couldn’t get enough sleep for days. After physio said I cant play the rest of the match he cried saying it happened because he couldn’t take care of me well."

"He never cries"

"It was the first time I saw him crying ? Of cause he cried few time after we started dating but"

"YOU MADE HIM CRY?"

"God. This annoying best friend self. Most of the times it was happy tears"

"Mmm"

"Harry if I will go through a heartbreak again, wont you be there to make my heart again? Mmm?"

"I will"

"Then let the things stay the same. And enough with your anger give me my hug" Harry threw himself on Ro.

Hardest one was Jassi. He is innocent usually. But when it comes to something relates to his bhaiya, there is also a devil like personality.

Currently he is giving a hard time to all the people around him. Knowing his nature even Harry is not annoying him.

It was the last practice match before leaving to South African series. They were having breakfast together. Rah and Bhuvi brought food for Ro and Vi. Jassi was also joined that table.

Before Ro started to eat, Jassi swapped his plate with Ro. Ro didn’t said anything and started to eat.

"What’s wrong with the food I chose?" Rah couldn’t stop himself from asking.

Jassi dropped his cutlery on to the plate and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Don’t you know he doesn’t eat spicy food before practices"

Rah's face changed.

"I forgot "

"Of course you did" Jassi started to eat again. Ro wanted to prevent them from fighting further.

"Take your breakfast quickly. We have to start the match within an hour"

"I’m done bhaiya" Jassi left the table.

"I’m done too" Rah also left.

"What should I do Vi?" Ro asked while looking at the half empty plates of them.

"I don’t know Ro. But we should figure out something soon."

"Shubi and Ishu are okay with this Yas and Harry too. Why Jaasi, Vi. He understand me the most"

"Think Ro. When Jassi came to you for the first time you literally adopted him. He is your first kid like Rahuliya is mine. It really felt like you took all the responsibilities of him. All the attention was on him. Shub and Ishu have a different story"

"How?"

"When they join the team. There were other juniors too. So they know they cant get all of our attention to themselves."

"Tell me something to do"

"Make Jas realize no one will replace his place"

"Mm lets go"

Jassi heard someone crying when was going to his room to sleep. It came from Rahul's room. After hesitating for a moment he decided to enter. Rah was crying, keeping his legs close to his chest.

"Rahul… Rah what happened?" Rah raised his head

"Am I that bad Jas?" He asked

"What are you asking?"

"About Ro. You all are right I don’t deserve him." He couldnt talk properly.

"Rah…"

"I don’t know many things about him."

"You can learn" yes it was Jassi

"But what if I cant be the best for him"

"Rahul please stop crying. Im sorry if I made you think like that. I don’t have any problem about you dating bhaiya as long as you don’t interfere with my time with him"

"Its not you Jas. I.. I "

Jassi knew that no one can stop this other than his bhaiya. He ran to his room.

"Bha… bhaiya" Jassi call Ro while panting.

"What happened Jas?" Ro got scared after seeing him like that.

"Its Rah…"

"What happened to him?"

"He is crying bhaiya, I promise I didn’t do anything"

"Breath Jas. Your bhaiya is here. Lets go"

They both reached Rahul's room. He was crying the same. Ro took Rah in his arms laid on the bed while patting his back.

"What happened Rah?"

"I’m sorry Ro. I know I’m not perfect for you. But I love you a lot Ro"

"You are perfect the way you are baba. Please don’t cry"

"I don’t deserve you Ro"

"You deserve the world Rah."

"I’m sorry for my immature acts Rahul"
Jassi said while looking at the floor.

Ro knew he is feeling guilty now. Ro extended his arm to Jas signing him to join them. Jassi hugged Ro from other side and kept his head on Ro's left side of the chest.

How could Ro forgot before becoming everything they were his kiddos.

"Listen careful you two. No matter what happens in the future, no matter how many people come to my life. No one will replace your places in my heart and on my chest. Got it?"

They both nodded to his chest. Ro lean down and kissed their heads. My first kid and my boyfriend. He caressed their hair until they felt sleep like that. In the safest arms in the world.

............................................................................

Hope you like this.