Secret of our hearts

Rohit's pov

I wanted to check some of my new bats today. When I opened the locker. A white rose fell out.

"Again ?" Vi peeked over my shoulder.

"Yeah.."

"Its been a month you couldn’t found the person yet."

"What’s going on?" Rahul came inside with Yas.

"Our lover boy received another flower today" This idiot cannot stop teasing me.

" I told you we should install CCTVs here bhaiya" it was Yas

" No need. Its just a flower nothing harmful.." I took the flower from the floor and throw it to the bin.

"All of you off to the ground" I use my captain tone. Otherwise they will stay here and create a whole love story of me with this stalker.

During the practice my shoulder got dislocated again. I moved away to fix it.

"Ro what happened..?" Rah approached me

"You know this damn shoulder. " I kept rubbing it

"This is unhealthy. You should go through a surgery to fix this. Instead of becoming a hero while fixing it in the ground" He scolded me while pressing my shoulder.

"I’m ok now. Go back to practice Rah.." he left with an off mood.

Rah and I had to meet coach during the lunch break. After that we went to the locker room together. I wanted to clear things up before this get out of my hand.

"Rah.."

"Mmm?"

"Don’t bring any roses tomorrow . I changed my passcode" he looked surprised

"What roses?"

"The roses you keep everyday in my locker.."

"Ro I…."

"No need to say anything Rahul. This has to be stopped" I avoided him and went back to the ground.

I helped Shubi for a while. Rah started to practice with balling machine. Anyone could see he is not concentrating.

" what are you looking so keenly?" Vi came and asked while hitting my head

" Its your kid. he is getting distracted  time to time. Shubi go and stop the machine. Otherwise he will get hit"

Before he go Rah missed a ball and it hit him on a side of his head. He fell down and we ran there.

"Rahuliya are you alright ?" Vi helped him to sit on the ground

" is it hurting Rah?" I kept my hand on his head and he hissed. However he lean into my touch

"Lets take him inside" I kept my hand around his waist.

After applying some ice. I ask others to leave for today. Surprisingly Vi also left leaving me to help Rah.

Rah hugged my waist while I was messaging his head. I stopped after sometimes.

"Please let me stay like this for few minutes bhaiya." I didn’t say anything and kept stroking his head.

"Rohit.. I want to say something" he said after a while

"Please don’t Rah.. please don’t put me in such a situation."

"But…"

"Rahul lets let things stay the same. In this life, we are not mean for each other it seems." I told him while holding him closer to my chest. Why is this happening to us.