Picture perfect part I

Ro and Rah are happily married in this story.

...........................................................................

It is an important day. Their Vami's birthday and her Ro chachu is still sleeping as usual.

"Ro wake up its 8 already.." Rahtried to drag him out of the bed.

"5minutes baby.."

"Seriously why am I married to you?"
Ro grabbed Ras hand and dragged Rah towards himself.

" Because you cannot live without me" Ro kissed his cheeks

"Leave me and get up this instant" Rah also leaned into him

"But its comfortable like this" Their moment was broken by Ros phone.

Rah took the phone in same posission. It was Vi. He clicked the speakerphone.

"Hello…."

"ROHIT GURUNAT SHARMA DIDNT I ASKED YOU IDIOT TO COME HERE BY 8. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"YOU IDDIOT DONT SCREAM WHY CANT YOU WAIT FOR FEW MINUTES "

"YOU BOTH SHUT UP" Rah and Nush shouted from both sides. What a great way to start the morning.

Nush took the phone from Vi
"Sharma bro come here soon. This girl keep calling Ro RO Ro Ro and not allowing us to do anything come and distract her please."

"She is my princes after all"

"Yeah yeah stop talking now" it was Vi

"You are jealous Vi"

They somehow managed to go there around 8.30. Vami jumped into Ros embrace as soon as she saw him.

"Ro Ro"

"Yes princes.. lets go and play. Rah you help Vi and Nush to do other preparations." Rohit took Vami to play.

Shub and Ishu were there and Rahul tagged alone with them. Guest started to reach.

"Wow I am jealous of these kids" Shubi complained

"Why Shub ?"

"Cant you see bhai, these kids are stealing all the attention of Ro bhai. "

"One day his own kids will take him all to themselves" Ishu joined Shub. They didn’t realize what they were saying.

"Seriously Shubi and Ishu. When you two joined the team you stole half of the attention we got from Vi and Ro did we complained?" Rah asked them.

"Of course you all didn’t complain, you gave him death threats insted." Ishu remined him

While they were talking Ro gave Vami back to cut the cake. Arya replace her position in Ros arms. She was telling him something and Ro was listning while replying with great expressions.

Rah looked at them in heart eyes. How comfortable kids are with his Ro. He couldn’t stop thinking if they have a kid he or she will be the luckiest. Rah felt a weight in his heart.

Ro and Rah gave Vami the gift they bought for her.

"You two are impossible

"You two are impossible. Stop spoiling her" Nush scolded them

"She is my favorite. And im her favorite so why not?" Ro questioned

"There was a time when I used to be your favorite. But you never bought many present" guess who companied.

"I’m sorry Vi. For your next birthday I will make you a play house for sure."

"YOU"

"Now dont start a fight and Vi you are wearing a suit given by Ro" Nush remained him.

"Ro lets go. We have to pick Mahi bhai from the airport." Vi dragged Ro.

When they are together other people become invisible to them. Nush and Rah have already given up.

There was a night party for team members. Rahul joined Harry and Jassi in drinking area. Rah keep thinking about earlier. He decided to take a drink. He didnt stop untill he get drunk.

"Rah, whats wrong. You never drink. Why today?" Jass asked him and Rah started to cry.

"He must hate me"

"Who?"

"Ro"

"Are you crazy. He is head over heals for you " Harry hit him.

"I want to go out" Harry signed Jass to take him out and went to Ro. He was with Mahi bhai and Vi

" Vi can I take your husband because his real husband needs him now" He didnt wait for reply and dragged Ro

"What happened Harry?"
"He is drunk and keep saying you hate him I dont know what happened"

"What?" Ro rushed outside Rah was sitting on the floor while crying. Other two decided its better to leave.

"What happened baby?" He approached Rah.

"Im sorry Ro"

"Rah.."

"Im sorry I cannot give you that happiness you deserve"

"Lets go home Rah. Please no more crying"

Ro picked Rah in his arms.
He sat on the driving sheet and settled Rah on his lap as he didnt want to let go. Rah kept his head under Ros neck.
Ro took him in to there room and settled on the bed.

"Now tell me what happened baby." He gently asked

"When you were with Vami. It was the most beautiful sight. I also want to make you happy like that. But we cant have babies I can never give you a baby" Rah sniffled

"Listen carefully Rah. They al are our babies. Not even them, all the youngsters are. Look at our  team; our second family Rah. Jass, Harry, Rishu, Shub, Ishu. They are all grown up but become babies near me. I will never ever feel any less without a baby. Above all my real baby is in my hand"

"Ro you know I love you"

"I love you more baby. Now sleep" Ro hugged him closer.

He couldn’t get any sleep as he started to remember what their parents said after knowing about their relationship.

" Now you are blinded by love. When you get older you will realize the importance of kids. Then your life will fall apart" thats what his papa said.
Is it really going to happen.

...........................................................................

"I'm sorry Ro. Please don't ignore me"