Ro-mance part II

Kissing alert ahead
............................................................................

"Rohit bhaiya" suddenly Shubi called Ro

" Mm?" Ro was ready to hear another complain. I mean its not new.

" Tell Ishan that, I am the best opening partner you ever played with.." seriously Shubi

Rohit had no idea what to tell. On the other side Rah was eagerly listening too. This question was a sensitive one. Rohit tried to say Shikkis name to defend himself. Then he saw Shubi was pointing his phone.

"Damn.. how could I forgot. This little monster has it in the phone" Rohit though.

Two days ago Ro messed up Virat's ringing tone as a revenge for waking him up by throwing water. How could he know it will ring in a press conference. Virat is waiting to kill the person who messed up his phone. Shubi somehow got to know about it and Ro promise him he will do one thing Shubi asked.

" Yes Shubi its you. You are the best and most annoying partner I ever played with." Ro had no other option

" I don't mind the annoying part as long as I am the best." Shub proudly told.

Rahul left the dinner without saying anything. Rohit sighed and fallowed him.

" You shouldn't have asked that Shub." It was Jaddu

" why..?"

" I know you uses a trick to get him answer like that. But what you did was a direct comparison with Rahul.." Jaddu somehow made him realize it.

With Rohit and Rahul.

Ro was able to catch Rah at the end of the coridoor. There was no one. He hold Rah's hand to prevent him from leaving.

"I'm sorry Rah, Shubi made me said it. He is still a kid. I didnt think It will affect you like this.."

"Ok.."
"Ok....?"
"I mean its ok. How could I question what you say ? I am just no one right?"

" Rah don't think like that. I said sorry na.."

"Its not about now. You have been ignoring me since the morning" Rah didn't realize he complained with a pout in his face. Ro found it cute. Rah continue to complain. He was counting fingers.

" First you didn't come to me while I was practicing. Then you ignored me when I said 'hi', then you went outside with Harry you didn't even invite me.. then "

Rohit didn't know what took over him he dragged Rah by his choler and kissed him. Rah didn't understand what was happening for a mement. When he realized he pushed Ro..

" What are you doing?" With that words Ro came back to his senses.

" Rah I'm sorry. "

"No don't come closer this is wrong.." Ra ran from there.

Rohit hit the wall out of frustration.
On the other side. Ra was breathing heavily while sitting on his bed. He decided to take a shower to cool him down. Even after 10 he couldn't be able to sleep.
He decided to watch something to divert his mind. He opened a Thai series. It said it is a bl drama..
Before starting the scenes there was a line in a black screan

.......You know, theses moments with you feels like a beautiful melody.......

""What the heck is bl? Oh its boys love" Rahul forward the episode to get a better idea. There were two boys standing on a bridge

" wait are they kissing" He close the phone. What's wrong with these dramas? But he wanted to see what is going on He watch that episode again.

Rah remembered the kiss he shared with a girl. It doesn't feel this beautiful. Then he wanted to compare the scene with Ro''s kiss. But it was difficult to remember.
He kept watching two three episodes until midnight. In every episode he wanted to feel what the boys were feeling in the series.

He decided something and left his room. Barging in to a room is not his behavior. But he was desperate. He entered into Rohit's room. Surprisingly Ro was awake

" I want it again.." Without a preamble Rah told Ro

"Rah, is this you. What do you want? Are you really here?" Ro started to stand up

"Stop with your questions and give me it"
"Give you what..?"
"A kiss.."

"WHAT.. I must have fallen sleep. This is a dream. I'm dreaming .." Ro said while rubbing his eyes

"How can you dream wide awake.. " Rah got impatience

"Then why are you asking for a kiss? Are you sleepwalking by any chance.."

"RO.... No one is sleeping. I wanted to confirm something. So shut up and kiss me."

Rohit decided that he shoul not make Rah more anger and went near him.
He kept his hands on either side of Rah's face and caress his lips with thumb. Then he lean in to kiss him. This kiss was deferent. It was not forced. Ro moved his lips around Rahul's. When he decided to stop. Rah grab Rohit' neck and deepen the kiss. They depart to catch their breath after two good minutes.
They were breathing heavily. Ro kept his forehead on Rahul's.

"What did you want to confirm Rah" he whispered

" I wanted to confirm whether I like to kiss boys or girls "
"Did you get the answer....?"

"I dont want to kiss girls or boys.."

"Oh.." Ro started to walk away..
"I only want to kiss you.." Ra hold Ro's hand

"You... you mean it..?"

"Yes" Rah give his hand a squeeze and Ro hissed
"What happened....?"
"I may or may not have hit a wall." Rohit said sheepishly.
Rah took his hand near kiss mouth and started to kiss it slowely.
"I feel like it is already healed "
"Cheesy" Rah hit his chest and hugged him.

...........................................................................

Next part I will use first person pov