Breakup part I

This is a two part story and Ro and Rah are in a relationship

..................................................................

Rahul was waiting for Rohit. Its almost 12.00 midnight. This is the fifth day. Rohit had to take care of his kids untill late as they all decided toget sick one after other. He heard the sound of the door.

" you are late again" he complained.

" you know about Shrey, Rah. He become a kid when he is sick. And he never let others to go near him. I had to give death threat to make him take the medicine and make him sleep"

"There is always someone snatching my time with you" Rah complained

"I'm sorry baby. I promise I will make it up to you. And also ni need to be jealous. I gave you the ownership of my heart" Ro winked at Rah

"Lame" Rah dragged Ro to the bed

"I'm all sweaty. Let me take a wash.."

"I don't care I'm sleepy" Rahul hugged Ro and slept like that.

Next day when he wokeup Ro has already left. Rahul had enough of this. He decided to do something and went to find Vi. He told his situation to the love guru aka Virat.

"You see, he doesnt even have time for me"

"What you want me to do.. entertain you?"

"Help me to punish Ro" well that felt wrong

Vi raised his eyebrow

"You mean..."

" Nooo. You pervert I just want to make him jealous. Then he will understand what I am feeling"

"How old are you? 5? "

" Vi, help me.."

"You want to use me to make Ro jealous ? Seriously. He will find out it even in his dreams. Use someone else. Better omit this idea and talk with him."

" I talked to you to get Vi kind of idea, otherwise I would have called Mahi bhai.."

"Rah...."

"You always use AB to make him jealous. And it always works. Then why not?"

"Its different Rah. Because we both know no one can replace each other. Not even you. I just use him to get my well deserved attention. " Vi proudly said

" attention seeker " Rahul mumbled under the breath.

" I heard you. And no don't use kids for your plans. If Shubi or Ishu go and tell him that they love you, Ro will pat their heads and give them some sweets. "

"Aaaaaah. I will figure out something my self" Rahul stomped on his foot and went to his room.

"Damn this kid has grown up just like me" Vi mumble while looking at Rah.

Rah got a call from unknown number. He took it anyways

"Hello..who is this?"

"You have already deleted my old number?" A playfull voice came from the otherside.

"Omg Yash. " Rah screamed

"Dont scream I can hear properly."

"This is a local number.When did you come back? Where are you now? You called me day before yesterday yet didnt tell me anything"

Rah went to the room while taking to Yash and didnt see Ro was there. After like two hours he end the call.

"Wow you didn't even sea me" Ro wisper behind his ear.