Tying the knot

Vi was scrolling through some video's when Rohit entered the room

Vi was scrolling through some video's when Rohit entered the room. . He saw Ro but didn't say anything at first. But after seeing Rohit was standing near him without saying anything, he got scared at first.

"Ro... what happened..? Are you ok ?"

Ro didn't say anything. He gave Vi an envelop. Vi opened it.

"Oh my god. Are you pranking me. Ro tell me this is true"

"This is true Vi. I'm getting married " Ro said while smiling.

Vi hugged him hard. He couldn't believe it. Vi cupped his cheeks.

"Im happy for you both " Vi kissed Ro's head.

"Ahem..." they hers someone was clearing his throat.

Rah was there, who just came.

"Don't be a jealous freak Rah. After your wedding this guy will belong to you only. Let me have some time with my bestie "

Vi said as a joke but there were lot if emotions. His best friend is getting married to his first kid. Rahul came forward and hugged them. They stayed like that for sometimes.

"Promise me you will live as a happy couple " Vi asked them.

"Don't worry Vi. I will take a good care of your kid" Ro assured him

"I will do the same for your other half Vi "Rah said

"After the marriage he will be your better half " Vi said

"Marriage will not change your friendship bhaiya " Rah assured him.

"So marriage in our team huh. How are the things going to happen."

"There will be haldi, mehendi and sangeeth. Then the registration. You know there are some restrictions for saptapadi in our kind of marriages " Ro explained.

"Yeah I know. But who care we will do the rest as a royal wedding. Give a chance to me and Jad. We will blow up you all " Vi said.

Marriage ceremonies hapoened only in the presence of the closer ones. Their families and second family. The team.

Rohul decided to hold haldi ceremony in the morning and the mehendi in the evening. Sangeeth is for the next day.

There were Jassi, Jaddu, Harry, Ishman, Yas, Sky, Kulcha other than Vi. It didn't take much time to turn the haldi ceremony into a holi festival. They all were yellow in color after sometimes.

Rohul changed their dresses for the mehendi ceremony in the evening. Usually it is held for the bride. They decided to hold that as everyone can enjoy. Rohit and Rah also decided to get small pattern on their palms.

Juniors decided to tease new couple.

"You know Rohita bhaiya you should hide your partner's name inside your mehendi design. Then you two will never be apart " Yuzi said to him.