Mr.Cold and his sunshine

" I think I have cough feelings for Rohit"
Virat was stunned to speak for a while
" you mean..? " He seemed not sure what to ask
" yes.. yes I LOVE HIM.. "
"God this kid.. you know I can hear you. why screaming ?" He said while rubbing his ears.
" Tell me what to do without complaining"
" Look Rah, I dont know whats wrong or right, but I know one thing for sure. Do not let your brain to destroy the decisions you took from your heart. I and Ro, both see you as our responsibilities. You may think he will never love you back. But believe me, you have already reserved a special place in his heart. May be more than his other kiddos.."
" what.. are you saying"
"I am not saying he loves you like a lover. But he always has a gentle smile while speaking of you. He adores you a lot . Go for it kiddo. You have my blessing.." Ok now he return back to his grandpa mood. But I needed his advices the most.
" Virat bhai, bhaiya is looking for you.." It was Jassi.
" Here comes his kid" I was not annoyed but Jealous.  
" we will be there in a minute Jas.. " Virat replied.
" Rah don’t tell Jas that I told you, Ro adores you more. I don’t want you to be killed this young." Virat told under his breath.
" Lets go" this time I dragged Him.

………………………………………...................

" where ware you two..?" It was Rohit

" I was helping Rah" Virat replied

" Rah are you ok? Your eyes seem red" There was a concern in his voice

" Its nothing. I had a headache.." I lied
" Have Your dinner and take rest. We can discuss tomorrow.." oh no this is not I was expecting
" No no bhaiya.. I am ok now " I said immediately. I saw Virat was smirking in the corner of my eyes..
Rohit's pov
Did he call me bhaiya. He only use this word if something bothers him. I should figure it out today itself. Unlike others he is expert in masking his emotions. I know something was wrong since few days.
" Ok then lets have dinner. " I told them.
Jassi occupied  my right side as usual. And I saw Rah was looking at him. I would say glaring.

After the dinner I went to my room. I took a shower and waited for Rahul. At about 8.30 I heard a knock at my door. It should be Rah, others never knock.

" come in Rah.." He entered
" sit here" i pat the spot near me. He sat
" What do we need to discuss today Ro.. " He asked still not meeting my eyes.

"Rah.. by any chance are you angry with me..?"
" Bhaiya, what are you saying? " he looked at me while panicking. Before I answer, he notices my state

" Ro did you take a shower? Why is your hair still wet? Do you want to catch cold?.." here comes the bullet train number two. You already know about number one.
Before I say something he took a towel from the washroom and started to dry my hair. After drying he move his fingers inside my hair. I swear I saw something sparkling in his eyes.

" Rah…."
"Mmm?"
" is something bothering you?" He didn’t answer.
"Rahul…"
"Yes.. not something, someone is bothering me "

" What.. who, do I need to take care of it? Do I have to beat him?" Ok call me extra. But this is about my Rah. Did I call him mine. I must have gone crazy.

"Its you"

"Ok I will… wait what ?"
"I am sorry Ro.. " he was crying. This new to me, because this boy newer cries. At least not in front of me. Come on he is Mr. Cold who rarely shows emotions. I did what I could do the best at that time. I hugged him. His body was trembling.

"I don’t know what I did wrong Rah, but I'm sorry. Please don’t cry baba. I hate it when you cry.."
It took fifteen minutes to calm him down. Then he move away from me.
" I think…" He started to say something
"You think?"

"I think I love you Rohit. Not as a brother. More than a friend " I was freezed. I couldn't utter a single word.
He standup and said something which brought me back.

"I know you are disgusted of me now. I should leave. I don’t deserve to be here. I am sorry for ruining everything.."

"What the hell are you saying. I am not disgusted. How could you think like that. Come here" I opened my arms.

With a little hesitation he came to me. I took him with me and laid down on the bed. He kept his head on my chest.

"I was surprised Rah. Not that I don’t like you. I newer though you will love me. " I said while caressing his hair.

" You know Rah. Sometimes I feel jealous when you spend more time with Vi and share everything with him. You newer tried to fight for my time unlike other kiddos. I though I was not much important to you." He lifted his head

"Bhaiya.."

"Sh.. then we started to get closer . It was more than captain and vice captain bond. It was more than a friendship. You become my safe place most of the times.Rahul I want to give this a try.."

"Ro…."

"Yes Rah lets give this bond a try. I am sure I will love you more than you do one day."
He snuggled to me more. I planted a kiss on his forehead. I know it will take time , but I will make our story a beautiful one.
"I love you Ro.." he mumbled while sleeping on my chest.
"I think I have already fallen for you too. Rah.. " I told to the sleeping figure on me. My Rahul. My Mr. Cold.
I smiled at my own thoughts and slept while cuddling him

............................................................................

Hi friends. Hope you like this story. Feel free to give suggestions. And In this story, Ro  and Rah are not married to Ritsy and Thia