Acceptance part I

Ro's kids are giving hard time for Rahul after finding out he is dating their bhaiya.

"HOW COULD YOU DATE HIM ?"

"Yas please don’t scream. At least ask something different you have been saying the same thing for hours" Ro closed his ears with his hands.

"But bhaiya you cant date him." Shreyas sat near him

"Why not Yas. I love him. He love me the same" Ro kept his hand around his shoulder

"But bhaiya. He is not close to you as we are. How are you sure he loves you. No this is wrong" Yas stood up to leave.

"I will prove you bhaiya. He doesn’t love you as much as we do. If he want to be your boyfriend, he need to prove his love"  Shreyas stormed out of the room

"Is it true bhaiya?" Ro heard that innocent voice from the door. This was the moment he was afraid of to face. His first kiddo was near the door.

"Come in Jas" Jas entered the room slowly and sat beside him. There was a silence between them for minutes.

"Jas, say something kiddo" Ro tried to make him talk.

"Im confused bhaiya" Jas kept his head on Ro's shoulder

"Are you angry with me kiddo?"

"Never bhaiya. But with him I don't know"

"Jas, you should understand this better than others"

"No. He is stealing our time with you" Ro sighed and took him into a hug.

"That will never happen baba, please give him a chance" He shook his head

"I know bhaiya, one day you will have to get married to someone. But when you come back to team you have to be our bhaiya only. But this is different. Now we have to share your time in team too"

"Jassi"

Meanwhile Harry decided to meet his best friend instead. He knew he cant shout at his cap Ro.

"KL RAHUL OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR. I WILL BREAK THIS"

Rah was sleeping peacefully when he heard the loud banging sound. He dragged himself out of his bed to open the door.

"Whats up with you Harry.." he yawned

"Dont Harry me" Hardik pushed him aside and entered the room. He take a good look around the room and found what he was searching for

"Tell me Rahul why this jacket is here?" He showed Rah the jacket which was on the sofa

"You woke me up to ask this. What is wrong with you ? Its mine. I can keep it anywhere I want"

"This is not yours. I gifted this to Ro for his last birthday."

"Oh. I think I borrowed it from him then" Rah knew he is done. Harry is really possessive when it comes to Rohit.

"I will save your time Rahul. I know about you are fooling around with him"
"We are not fooling around"

"But "

"Hardik I love him"

"No. You never even talk to him properly. When he was upset we were the ones who consoled him. When he was sick we took care of him. You were not there. Now why are you doing this out of nowhere"

"How should I prove to you Harry. I was there too. Not with all of you but I cared for him too" Rah's voice broke at the end.

"I will not accept this. I dont want him to go through a heartbreak again. It took damn long time to make him smile again. We will not risk again. You are my best friend Rahul. But he is my brother" Harry left the room.

Morning practice session was realy awkward. Ro decided it is better to keep a distance from Rah during the practices. At the sametime Rahul could see the glares from Ro's kiddos.

"Whats going on?" Vi asked Ro during the water break.

"Its Jas and Yas. They have found out about us."

"Oh. Thats why three of them including Harry are sending daggers  to Rah"

"Harry too? Im doomed Vi. You knew about them."

"Thats why I told you to talk to them"

"Bhaiya" Yas came towards them

"What happened Yas?"

Before he answered a ball came to them and was about to hit Yas on his face. Ro put his had in front to protect him.

"Bhaiya/Ro"

"Im alright guys"

Yas rushed to the player who carelessly played. Vi and Ro ran behind him.

"Couldnt you be carefull" Yas screamed at him. It was a new player.

"Im sorry bhai. I lost control" that boy looked scared

"Yas. Its okay. Im fine now"

"Its not ok what if something happened. You dont deserve to be here"

That boy was on the verge of crying.

"Shrey stop now" Vi also interfere

"But this idiot"

"SHREYAS IYER SHUT UP THIS INSTANCE" Ro shouted at him. Shrey stomped on his foot and left.

"You take a break. Don’t worry nothing happened" Ro patted that kids head.

Rahul decided to follow Yas. He found him in the gym, hitting a punchbag with bare hands.

"You know its not good for your hands" Rah sat near him on the floor.

"Why do you care…?"

"Of couse I care. Come here" Rah patted a place next to him.

Yas sat there

"Now tell me what's wrong?"

"Ro bhai shouted at me infront of others. He have changed" he was sniffling

"He scold you because he loved you a lot Shrey"

"If he love me that much he will never scold me"

Rah smiled

"Dont you know Shrey we take our anger on the people we love the most. You are his kid, he hope the best behavior from you. When you act like a brat others blame him saying his kids don't know manners"

"Nooo.. no one will blame my bhai"

"Then control your anger Shrey. And aslo talk to him." Rah left there.

Rah went to Ro's room. He knew very well that Ro cannot concentrate after screaming at his kids. Ro was there.

"Rooo" Rah sat near him

"Oh you are here."

"Are you alright ?"

"Mmm"

"He is not angry at you "

"But I shouldn't have scolded him infront of others Rah. I didnt want that kid to think bad about Yas. After we left he has to play with them right?"

"Im sorry bhaiya" Yas was there near the door. Rah decided to leave.

"Yas come here" Ro opened his arms. Yas came and hug him

"Im sorry kiddo."

"Dont apologize bhai. It was me who was wrong. You should have let the ball to hit my head"

Ro laughed.

"I still need your small brain Yas"

"Bhaiya"

"Mmm?"

"I think I’m ok with your relationship with Rahul?"

"You sure? What make you change your mind?"

"I realized he will never come between us.so I will not come between you two. It is a winwin"

"Anything you say. Love you Yas"

"Loveyoumorebhai" Ro heard it properly. One down two more to go.

...........................................................................

Happy Valentine's Day guys ❤️

Let your hearts take control today.

(Todays Story was a request. Hope you like it )