Chapter-28

Author's pov 

Past continues

Time is passing on its own days turned into months and months turned into years. Years passed but nothing changed for Samantha. Her life is the same. Even though she is hurt physically and mentally both by him still she is with him. She can kill herself any moment she wishes that power her creator has given her. Maybe it thought to have some mercy on the poor soul. Her creator never forced her to be with them. It was her choice to stay with him. 

Her days pass doing work and night pleasing Damien and satisfying his carnal desires. Everyday she cooks for him, cleans his bedroom where she also stays but it's not hers. She needs to clean his library everyday on her own. Sometimes when she is done she will sit on the ground and watch him reading books. She never understood his fascination with books. How can a person sit for hours and finish a whole book in one go? 

His library is filled with physics, chemistry, medical based and royal politics books. War planning is a part of that as well. She can never read those books. Her head will start aching if she does. Her eyes never get tired of staring at his perfect face. She knows he is not hers but most of his time he spends with her. She doesn't have the gut to ask why he never spends the night with Lilithia. Why her? Lilithia is far better than her in looks, why does he never go to her? 

With her looks she remembers someone. She hopes that she is fine and away from any danger. It's good that she is separated from her. If she was here Damien would have sucked her powers as well and it wouldn't have ended on a good note. 

In the matter of looks Samantha Is unbeatable. No one can beat her beauty. She kept her beauty away from herself because Damien wasn't with her. If he isn't here to see her then what will she do with her beauty? Her beauty and body both belong to him if he isn't there so there is no purpose of her beauty. 

Even though now Damien is with her he isn't hers. He is someone else's. 

Right now she is preparing his food. If she gets late she won't get any food for the day. 

On the other hand Damien is sitting with Lilithia and Lucifer. They are talking about Risentria but in between Lilithia decided to ask something. 

"My lord, can I ask you something?" she asked Damien who nodded in yes 

"I was thinking about it for so long but never asked you. What you explained to me Empress Samantha was very beautiful but in reality she isn't even anywhere near what you explained. Are you sure we have the correct person?" Lilithia asked hesitantly 

"Is pregnancy messing with your brain Lilith?" Lucifer asked her and she immediately said no in response 

"Then why Are you asking such a dumb question? Obviously it's the same person, our soulmate Samantha. Who else will it be? I know she looks different but still she is the same." Damien said this time and Lilithia pouted in annoyance 

They both always do this with her. She can't help but admire their love for Samantha. Yes they aren't showing it to her but only she knows how hurt they both are. If they starve her they don't do anything that day either. The food Samantha makes is eaten by their illusion. If she faints or gets any wounds they treat her wounds. In short if they hurt her they are the ones who heal her. The love they both have for her is hidden under layers of hatred. When we love someone very much that love can change into hatred with the same intensity if they do wrong with you. Here we are talking about Dark Lords. Their love is blinded by rage now and it won't calm down easily. 

Damien and Lucifer both spend time with her switching days. Both are known as Damien to her. Lucifer can copy Damien perfectly so she never doubted them.