Chapter-19

Anya's pov 

"Secrets I have held in my heart

Are harder to hide than I thought

Maybe I just wanna be yours

I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours

Wanna be yours

Wanna be yours

Wanna be yours" 

I was singing on my own! Nowadays I sing songs most of the time when I'm free. I don't like to be free anymore. It makes me feel suffocated! Yeah, being free makes me suffocated, weird right? I know I have become weird! I don't understand myself anymore. How will others do it? I miss Caliban! I miss him everyday! I miss his scoldings when I won't pick up his calls or will not take care of myself. I miss his intense stares which used to make me blush. I miss that Possessiveness and madness he held for me. All those tender kisses which will make me feel butterflies in my stomach. 

I have chosen this for myself! No one forced me to live like this. Now my phone doesn't ring with his ringtone. Now my phone doesn't have any texts from him. The last text I got was from him the day after that party. 

After that he didn't bother me in any way. It is like he never existed in my life to begin with. I couldn't delete our pictures. I know what I did was wrong but I didn't have any other choices but it doesn't mean I don't love him. It's not only about Caliban I miss Rishav as well. The days and nights I have spent with him are unforgettable to me. Samantha doesn't remember her whole past. 

She doesn't know the majority of things from her life. When she feels her kids moving I do as well. It feels so good to feel them inside me. I missed Tyler very much because he was the one with whom I shared myself for the first time. The first man to touch me intimately. Only if they didn't lie to me! Only if they didn't betray me! Heck they even betrayed Samantha. If they aren't loyal to their mate what am I even? 

Rishav's betrayal has hurted me the most! How could he do that to me? I loved him and thought he did as well. What he told me? Everything can be a lie but my love isn't a lie. I feel his love is the biggest lie he ever told. 

"My Queen, can I come in?" Antonio knocked on the door and I looked at him 

"yeah come inside. What do you want?" I asked him as he never comes without any reason in my room 

In one month he has changed as well. Just because of the 3 years contract he isn't able to leave the job otherwise he would have left it. His words not mine. 

I don't think he believed that Caliban cheated on me but still he kept his mouth shut. He talks less now than before. Only with me though with Mom and Dad it's normal. They have supported me very much through this time. Dad said I should be independent rather than engaging myself in this mess. They made a mistake by agreeing to marry me off to him. Well who is gonna tell them the truth? My life is a mess and I need to fix it on my own. 

I sighed at my thoughts! Samantha doesn't talk much. She is always sad and I know the reason behind it very well. Damien Morningstar! Well what else can be the reason? Rishav came to take her back obviously she doesn't know him by her talks it seems like she only knows Damien not others. 

I looked at Antonio expecting him to say something because he is here for some work obviously. 

"My Queen, I guess you need to come downstairs. Something has happened." Antonio said and I frowned 

What does he mean by that? What has happened? 

"What happened? Did Caliban do something?" I asked him because the first thing comes in my mind whenever I hear something has happened to our family