Chapter-2

Author's pov

Damien sat on the same spot waiting for a miracle to happen. As If he waits for her she will magically appear in front of him in her glory. What he didn't understand is that she isn't going to come back to him if she could then she wouldn't have left to begin with. His tears haven't stopped for a second. If there was a competition of crying for your spouse, the first prize would be his without a doubt. He has started hiccuping by now and the handsome face has lost its charm in the span of a few hours.

He was hungry and thirsty at this point but those weren't bothering him at that moment. The grief of losing his soulmate was tearing him apart from inside and it was intensifying the fire of hunger as well but he was able to ignore it for a while now.

Hours passed and the bright morning sun started to set as evening came soon the sky will be filled with Beautiful stars and Moon.

As he was in the middle of the forest obviously it was filled with wild Animals and when the sun sets many animals come out to hunt for the day.

He knew he needed to move from here and find a shelter for the night. He needs to be alive until and unless he knows what happened to his mate. Where is she? Is she ever coming back or not? If she is coming back then how? How will he bring her back to him? He has multiple questions in his head but no one was there to answer him. If she returns to him then only he will stay alive if she isn't gonna come back then he has no purpose to live either. He is a selfish creature but Samantha is his everything he can't stay without her. Every second without her is a punishment which he is getting without any fault. Her fading was not in his hand; he did nothing intentionally.

For now he was on her own in this big world, no one was there to support him. He knew no one who could tell him anything about what to do and how. He doesn't have any kind of creating powers, it's all destructive powers. He can only kill and destroy to protect himself and his mate.The creative and nurturing element is in his mate. They both are supposed to fit together and fill each other's gap. They both were supposed to be the perfect pieces of puzzle which makes it complete but Alas one piece was missing from it making everything incomplete.

He wiped his tears and got up from the place to head towards somewhere else. He looked around for the last time to remember the place where he took birth and lost his mate as well. It wasn't that he can forget this place but he needs to mark this place. He threw a weak fire ball towards the nearby tree and left a symbol or yin-yang which represents him and Samantha. If she was with him he would have found a cave where they could stay at night and arranged fruits for eating as well. He would have to take so many responsibilities but now he is free. He has nothing to do, no one to protect. Taking a deep sigh he left the place. He doesn't know where he is going or what will happen to him now he is walking aimlessly.

The sun has set completely and darkness has engulfed his surroundings. Thanks to his werewolf powers he could see everything clearly. He is a mixture of every creature possible except the positive and weak ones like mermaids, fairies and angels because those are Samantha's powers.

He found a big tree to stay under for the night he decided to stay here. The next day he needed to find a place to stay. A cave to protect himself from the animals and what if Samantha comes back? Where will he keep her? She can't sleep under the open sky without any protection. She will definitely feel so cold and what if she falls sick? He can stay in any condition but why should she suffer? He won't keep her in that way.

She is so good she won't complain but what kind of soulmate will he be if he lets her face any problems? He will treat her as his queen once she returns after all she is his queen, the queen of his heart. He will hunt small birds, fishes and collect fruits from the trees for his queen. He will help her to cook and clean as well. When they will have children he won't expect her to take care of them all alone. He will help her with everything and they will have a small family of their own. He will start farming as well so he can feed them all. He will make a house for them and try to give everything to them.