Chapter-15

Caliban's pov 

"Sir, would you like to have something while you wait?" the manager of the store asked me as I was sitting here waiting for my Anya to come out 

"Black coffee without sugar." I said and he nodded his head while leaving from there 

I sighed and checked the time. It's almost 10 minutes since she went inside and is not coming out. What is she even doing inside the changing room? Dancing? 

I have brought her to the most expensive boutique in Virginia where they sell designer outfits. I am going to take her to a party where I'm invited with my fiance. It's the first party I'm going to attend after my engagement with her. 

"Which engagement? The one she broke so brutally on a call? She didn't even bother to give a proper reasoning why she is doing it and when you asked her she just said because she doesn't love you. Is that what you call an engagement Caliban knight?" My inner voice mocked me 

I fisted my hands remembering her words. Even though she is the one who did wrong to me still she has the guts to do this? I don't know if that was true or not but I don't care. She has to be mine at any cost. I won't leave her or let her leave me. None of them are appealing to me. 

She can't just say that she doesn't love me or we don't belong to each other because she was the one who said so many things about our relationship after the day of our engagement she just can't flip everything. 

She said so many things in front of Granny as well how the fuck she did this after promising so many things? 

Does she know something about what I saw? But If 

that's the case isn't she supposed to be the one who should feel guilty? She should put more effort into working our relationship rather than breaking it apart. I don't understand what she wants. What the fuck I did to her? I will destroy her if she dares to leave me. What is she anyway in front of my power? Nothing! If I love her she is my queen. If I hate her she will live a life worse than a slave. 

My coffee also came but she didn't. I am losing my patience now. She needs to come out now. I walked towards the changing room and before I could knock the door opened and Anya came out looking like a fairy. I choked on my coffee when I saw her completely. Red is actually her colour! I knew that when we went on our first date itself. Red makes her look like she is not from this world at all. 

My heart skipped a beat when she looked at me with her beautiful face. She is irritated for sure but even that irritation is making her look so cute. How did I fall for this Enchantress? Is she even real? I forwarded my hand to touch her cheek but she slapped my hand away bringing me back from whatever trance I was in. 

"What the fuck are you doing? Don't you even try to touch me with your dirty hands. I will chop your hand if you do." She said angrily and I controlled myself from doing anything 

She isn't that old Anya anymore who used to love me and my touches. I really want to know what changed her mind about me and our relationship. That's why I am just giving her empty threats and keeping her with me. I hope I won't need to do anything like that either. 

"I wasn't trying to touch you but the dress I am the one who is going to pay for it after all I think I deserve to see the material don't I?" I asked her and she glared at me 

I should be the one who glared at her, not vice versa. 

"Who asked you to bring me here again? Who the fuck asked you to buy me anything? You're forcing me to attend the party with you. I'm not going willingly so don't even show off your richness In front of me." she said and I got angry