Chapter Thirty

No one spoke a word as I pulled off onto the side. There was a trespasser sigh with a chain, it had a magic lock on it that I had to remove and then drove a little more until we got to an old dirt road a few miles from the house.

"Wow so your family owned this entire second of woods?" Bella asked.

We stood together on the old trail that had been forgotten with time but it was still pretty.

"Yeah my grandparents liked their privacy." I told her nodding, I gave her a look making her nod. "Now before you go all crazy with the deathcyles, Jacob's going to give you instructions."

Bella nodded, Jacob removed the bikes from the back of the truck and went over how to operate them with Bella like I said too while I sat on the tailgate with Jasmine watching.

I knew there was no stopping my cousin, she was stubborn.

It's one of those times I could see how much alike we were.

I listened to Jacob explain everything to her. She started the engine. I frowned in worry, Jasmine noticed and laid her hand on my forearm.

The rumbling continued for a minute, before it slowly went quiet as Bella kicked the stand up and drove off.

Bella seemed fine for a minute and then started whipping her head back to look behind her like she was seeing something... was this another Edward hallucination?

She lost control of the bike.

"Hit the break!" Jacob yelled just before she skidded and flew off her bike, hitting the ground.

"Bella!"

I took off running for her, I couldn't teleport because Jacob was here, the later kicked his motorcycle to life and flew past me, skidding off the bike and rushed to my cousin.

I reached them hearing Bella apologize.

"Oh my goddess." I muttered bending down to check my cousin, there was a blood gash on her head. I instantly reached up to check it out.

"I want to go again." Bella told me.

"The hell you are." I told her sternly. "No more bikes for you, goddess look at your head.. Jake find me something to stop the bleeding please?"

"On it." He told me standing, pulling the shirt off his back and bent back down handing it to me.

Not wasting a second I snatched it from his grip and tended to my cousin's injury.

"I-I'm sorry Lena." Bella stuttered.

"It's okay." I told her calmly. "It was just an accident but you know we're going to have to figure out what to tell Charlie."

Bella sat there in a sudden daze while I took care of her wound, I couldn't heal her not with Jacob being here I'd have to wait till we get home.

"Bella are you sure you're okay?" I heard Jacob ask.

"Did you know, you're actually...good looking." Bella said.

Jacob looked surprised. I noticed him glance at me for the longest time before brushing Bella's comment off as a joke.

"How hard did you hit your head?"

Bella reached up with her hand to touch her wound gently, wincing.

Standing, he held his hand out to me, I stared up at him for a few minutes before taking it and stood up, my brows furrowed feeling it warmer than normal.

I helped Bella stand up and made Bella hold Jake's shirt keeping the pressure on her wound.

"Jazz mind taking her to the truck?" I asked turning to my sister witch. "We'll grab the bikes."