Chapter Five

Lunch was over so now it was time for my last class of the day, Biology. I packed up the rest of my lunch tossing the empty bag away and headed to my locker grabbing my biology binder and pencil bag. 

Many people stared at me but that was normal, I was kind of popular and friends with nearly everyone in this school, always polite and not like those Queen Bee types. I was a straight A student, taking AP classes and was only missing one credit which was biology which was funny considering I mixed potions.  I was also a member of a bunch of different clubs like, school paper, photography and a bunch of others. 

I had tons of friends outside of the sister coven, some human, some supernatural and was always a go to for most of the teachers here. I was just that kind of girl... I guess I just wanted to think somehow my parents and my family were watching over me and were proud of what an accomplished person I was becoming. 

I worked hard every day between keeping my grades up and learning witchcraft. It's kind of like living two different worlds but sometimes I liked it. 

---

Walking into class, Bella came in slowly behind us. Quinn went to sit at her station with Eric while I took my seat next to Jazz. Bella stopped in the front of the classroom and looked around nervously. 

Bella handed her slip to the teacher Mr. Molina. 

"Welcome Ms. Swan." Mr. Molina said taking her paper. "Follow along best you can ill you get caught up."

Mr. Molina gestured to the only seat in front of me beside Edward. I smiled at her, glancing at Edward for a minute as she sat down. He slowly looked up at her, his eyes were coal black, if looks could kill, she would be dead. I could see Edward's aura turning red and sighed. 

Edward please calm down.

His eyes turned towards me for a second, jerking away from my cousin. He seemed to calm down a little bit.

"Today we'll be observing the behavior of plan aria aka flat worms." Mr. Molina said walking around and passing out two petri dishes per table. "We're going to cut them in half then watch them regenerate into two separate worms."

I glanced up at Edward who had adverted his face, holding a hand over his nose like Bella was the one who stunk. I just kept a watchful eye on him.

The bell rang Edward bolted out the door, Bella stared at him in confusion before coming over to me.

"Do I stink?" Bella asked quietly.

"Of course not, don't worry about it." I told her walking out of the room. "Edward's not so bad but just ignore them and try your best to stay clear of him and his siblings." 

"You sure?" Bella asked looking down the hall.

Edward had disappeared.

"Yeah I'm gonna go, I have something to pick up at the post office and then I will meet you at the diner." I said we stopped by my locker, and I grabbed my bag. She looked at me in confusion. "Dinner with Charlie remember?"

"Yeah."

I smiled at her closing my locker and headed outside, Jazz headed for the sports field going to play afterschool soccer while Quinn walked over to where Eric's car was parked. I gave them my goodbyes, we'd talk later anyway. 

Unlocking my driver's door, I opened the door and tossed my bags into the back, hearing a noise and glanced over to where the Cullen's usually parked.  Edward hopped in his Volvo and peeled out of the parking lot. 

I sighed and watched the others climb into Emmett's jeep which was a wrangler like mine but white. They all gave me looks that I understood. Edward was acting weird all of a sudden