Chapter Twenty- Eight

While the boys were relaxing, waiting for us girls.  Emily and I had laid out a bunch of different snacks. Popcorn and chocolate brownie cup cookies. We didn't make a whole lot this time since the boys were so tired. 

It was only eight something at night. 

"Snacks are ready." Emily announced as we entered the living room, carrying bowls of popcorn. I walked over to where Sam and Paul were sitting on the couch and slid beside him. Emily did the same so the boys where the ones in the middle. 

Kim was already curled up with Jared.  The tv was paused as they waited for us, the movie tonight was Sam and Emily's pick which meant it was a comedy. 

Jared pushed play, starting the movie. 

Settling back, I leaned against Paul who just munched on the popcorn we were sharing.  

About halfway Paul's head started tipping back, I glanced over at him seeing his eyes closing and opening, almost like he was fighting to stay awake. 

I glanced over seeing Kim sleeping in Jared's arms while his head was laid back. Sam had crashed too, as Emily cuddled into him. 

I smiled softly at my man, his rolled to the side but I reached over and gently stopped it, bringing him closer and laid his head on my shoulder. 

Knowing it was me, he let out a soothing sigh of comfort, relaxing against me and snuggled up to me. 

I smiled bigger seeing this side of him, running fingers through his hair and rested my other hand on his cheek, stroking the skin with my thumb. 

I could feel his body relax against mine as he fell asleep. 

Glancing over I found Sam had fallen asleep on Em's shoulder, the two of us shared a look and laughed softly at our big scary wolves. 

We spent most of the movie letting them sleep, Emily and I were the only ones still awake. I couldn't say I was hating this. 

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head, all three of the guys jerked from their deep sleep like they had been shot and stood up ready to kill whatever it was. 

I reached up grabbing my head. 

"Hey! Whoa!"

Groaning, I shook my head. 

"Guys? Lena? Sam?"

'What the Heck is this!'

A hand touched my shoulder, I jumped slightly and looked at Emily. 

I frowned looking at Paul, seeing his face and stood up, resting my hand on his shoulder, calming him down. 

"What's wrong?" Kim asked seeing the look on our faces. 

Sam came back in the house.

"There's a new shifter." I told her glancing over at Sam, pulling from Paul. I stood up. "I'll go get them."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"It's better if I go." I told him crossing my arms. "You three need a second to calm down, let me handle this, I'll go get them and bring them back here, you call Billy and let him know there's a newbie." 

"I'll go with you." Paul said standing up with me. 

I stared at him, checking to see if he was calm down enough spotting his aura at ease I nodded.

We walked to the door, grabbing my bag on the way. Paul opened the door and we walked out together. 

---