Bye Molly...

Charlie pov:

"Ok where are the two guests of honor? It's time for wedding gifts and cake!" I looked around the hotel to realize weren't downstairs. I went upstairs I looked in the hallways and heard something come from Angels room. "Are you kidding me?! Seriously guys you still have a wedding going on out there!" I shouted, they opened the door. "Oh fuck you we haven't even got far into it.... Thanks to you." Angel said as Husk just decided to take Angel downstairs. "You two have cake and presents left that's all so please no more sex until you're honeymoon." I implied to them as Husk nodded and Angel just followed Husk's actions. We got downstairs and Molly ran to us. "Hey should we open presents first? Because the cake still isn't here... It was supposed to be here an hour ago but it got delayed..." She explained, "Yeah we'll do presents first if the cake isn't here by time they finish presents we might have to do something else..."

Angel Dust Pov:

"Hold on we don't have to have cake it's fine! Really I don't want cake anyway..." I said as Husk chuckled, "Yeah it's fine we don't have to have cake this entire wedding was great, Angel being my husband is all I'm happy about today." Husk insured that we really only needed the ceremony, nothing more. Which makes me happy... I love Husk so much and I'm so happy he's officially mine and we'll never be separated... Nothing will hurt us anymore, because we have each other if Im hurt he'll comfort me, of he's hurt I'll comfort him... We'll take care of each other till one's cease to excistance... He'll be by my side and I'll be by his... "Angel c'mon let's go be with the rest of the party cause why not?" We went to Dance with everyone else to the music and then after all the dancing we sat down opened the wedding gifts and as people started leaving... Me and Husk had a good day and so did everyone else, we went to talk to Molly when we were in mid conversation out of nowhere a glowing beam of light flashed down on Molly and she was gone... "What the... Hold on she wasn't supposed to leave till the 20th!" I said as Husk hugged me... "It's ok Angel... It's ok..." Husk said tryna make me feel better...
After that me and Husk enjoyed the rest of our night....

The end~