The Studio

"You're really considering going back to him?! I'm not letting you do that to yourself!!!" Husk shouted, "Husky baby I can't just walk out on him... I signed his damn contract and I can't just leave. He has to break the contract or let me go, Husk..." I said with a frown as he frowned... "Angel... I love you too much for You to go back to him... There's no telling what he is going to do to you." Husk hugged me. 'he actually loves me?' I wondered to myself. "I- I love you too Whiskers..." I hugged him back then I let him go and walked out of the hotel towards the studio... Once I get to the studio I'm going to kill Valentino... I don't care if I signed a contract I have an Angelic weapon from last extermination I'll use it on him... Or I'll make a deal with him... "Hey daddy! I'm here! I'm back!!!" I yelled waiting for a response. "Angel baby you made it! Not get in your fucking dressing room and be ready you know what to do and if you're not ready by time I meet you up there then you know what's coming next..." Valentino threatened. I then pulled out my Angelic weapon from the extermination last year and pointed my angelic gun at him. "Either I'll kill you with this or we make a new deal it's up to you." I suggested... He narrowed his eyes at me, and replied. "And what might that be?" I looked down then back into his eyes the same ones I saw when I made the deal with him I put a strong determined look on my face and started to speak, "Let's make a new deal, if you let me go you still get to do what you want to me and I'll still work for you but listen... I get to leave when I want, and I get to come when I want and no more abuse! You can't rape me and you don't get to hurt me, and if you want to fuck you can't force me to. And if you break this deal I will not hesitate to kill you for good. Do we have a deal?" I said confidently. "Hahaha, do you really think I'm going to make that deal with you Angel Cakes?" I pointed the gun at him, and I put my finger on the trigger. He silenced... Then sighed angrily. "Deal..." He was pissed but I didn't care cuz I was done with the abuse. "Now I'll take my leave." I walked out of the studio and went back to the hotel, I walked in the door Husk's face was a look of surprise. "Angel! Did he hurt you?!" I smiled, "Nope not at all. I made a new deal and he won't be a bother anymore." Husk smiled and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're ok" we went to sit at the bar and Charlie came up to me and tapped my shoulder. "Yeah?" She smiled and took my hand, "I'm glad to hear you're ok. And, I'm happy to see you home, now let's talk." I nodded and crossed my legs and my bottom set of arms. I leaned back into the bar with my arms propped up on the bar behind me. "Yes princess?" I asked as she stood in front of me. "Well Angel, I'm happy you're having a great time and all but maybe try to keep it down at night. And if you can't... at least please go to motel or something... I had some complaints of you being... 'loud' last night. And I was wondering maybe try to be more quiet... Also can you talk to Niffty about the Easter bunny... She woke this morning looking for eggs filled with candy she broke all the eggs in the fridge and I'm not the one to have to break it to her..." I looked at her with a smirk on my face. "Well I'll try to be more 'Quiet' and I'll go talk to Niffty. Alastor mostly likely forgot to hide the eggs." She looked at me confused. "Oh, yeah Alastor celebrates Easter for her cuz she believes in the Easter bunny so we were being nice and let her believe a little longer." She smiled then she walked away. I grabbed Husk's hand and walked over to Niffty. "Niffty, can I tell you somethin'?" She nodded. "Well I'm sorry to break it to ya' but... The Easter bunny ain't real." She looked sad and started to tear up and she started to cry. "Wh-what th-the Easter b-bunny isn't real?!" She was having a meltdown. "He-hey calm down. C'mon wanna play with the kitty?" She stopped crying and was being adorable, "Y-yeah" I put her on Husk's head. "No Angel, just cause we're getting along doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with me." I narrowed my eyes at him, "Getting along? You mean dating?" Husk rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah... Whatever please just get her off of me." I sighed, "hey nif, go play with ki ki..." She ran to go play with the real cat and Husk pulled me into him, I kissed him and he chuckled, "y'know I ain't complaining with you." I smiled at him and we went up stairs to go watch a movie and go to sleep.