He'll never be free

My phone Vibrated giving me a startle I checked it and it was Val... Again... "Oh Husk babe I gotta go... Val needs me for an emergency shoot! Hehe... I'll see ya later I guess..." I told him as he kept looking at Vaggie but he replied to me. "Mhm sure..." He paused then looked at me. "Wait! That bastard needs you now when the extermination is tomorrow and you need to find away to protect yourself and he's gonna take you?! No not happening!" He shouted. "Uh... Sorry Husky but I have to go..." I told him as I walked out the door leaving him and the others in the hotel.

HUSK POV:

"No that motherfucker ain't gonna hurt him anymore I'm gonna go do somethin' Abt it..." I walked out the hotel quietly following Angel to the studio when Angel went to his dressing room I pulled Valentino aside to talk. "hey the fuck?! I'm busy here! What do you want pussy cat?!" He shouted at me. "I want to talk to you about Angel..." His face lit up when I mentioned Angel and he smiled... "Well little kitty cat what is it you need? I'll get you two a room~ doesn't cost much-" I cut him off, "No! I want Angels soul." I said to him as he laughed, "Oh? You want my Angie? Well I don't know if I can just hand him over my little kitten~" my anger could be seen on my face. "let's make a deal." I told him, "what gonna sell your soul again little fallen overlord? I'm sorry you lost your power in deal making~ but if you insist..." He chuckled, "let's play a game if I won I get Angel and if you win you keep him..." I said as he laughed, "You must feel real confident~ y'know I might just take that offer... What kind of game?" I smirked, "Well we're gamblin' here so how about poker~" I said as he moved to my face, "Deal~" he said as he walked away into Angels dressing room grabbing Angel. "Husk-" Valentino cut him off by covering his mouth. "Shhh, baby we're going to a bar instead of work today~" he said as he looked away from Angel and grinning at me. Valentino threw Angel to me getting out the chain of smoke around his neck Wich was terrifying for I could imagine. "Husk what is going on...?" He asked me in a whisper. "It's gonna be ok... We're gonna get you out of this damn contract..." I told him... We got to this bar down the road and we started to play as surprisingly Valentino was damn good at this game... But it's not over because I still have a chance to win over Angel... "Royal flush kitty~" he said. Ah fuck how the fuck am I gonna save Angel? This was not going to plan... "Well how many rounds are we playin' because I already won three rounds~" he was really pissing me off. "Six rounds is the game for us..." I said as he smirked at me.... Grinning and getting ready for the next round and I was scared I'm actually losing to someone in this game I've never lost before... Soon Valentino had won... He beat me all six rounds... He won. "Well it was nice playing bitches but daddy has to go back to the studio with his toy~" he said pissing me off more. Angel was terrified, he looked so scared and I didn't know what was going to happen now...

ANGEL POV:

"V-Val please stop!!!" I yelled as he dragged me to my dressing room. "Little bitch!!! You're lucky I know how to win over shit like this... Heh~ and what did you think your little boyfriend was gonna save you~?" He said pulling me to his face. "N-no daddy... Please calm down I- I didn't even know he was gonna do that ah!" I yelled is worry as he shoved me into the wall... "You're lucky you make me y'know that?! I would've killed you by now if it wasn't for that!!! I am done with this bullshit! Next time one of your little friends comes to my damn studio and interrupts your work you will be dead! Get me?!' he yelled in my face. "Y-yes sir Valentino..." He then let me go and told me to change and I was gonna work later and do an extra film... Later after work I got back to the hotel late and I went to Husks room to sleep with him... He was cuddled up with his pillow on top of the covers and I guess he got really drunk again I chuckled silently. "You're adorable y'know that? I really appreciate you wanting to me... But you'll never be able save me, Charlie couldn't save... Hell if Lucifer tried to save me he couldn't... There's no saving me..." I said as I got in the bed beside him cuddling him from the night I had, I snuggled up close under the covers next to him pulling him into my arms. I fell asleep soon after because I was so tired and then I woke the next to Husk shaking me to wake up. "Morning Whiskers~" I said to him in a flirty tone, "Oh thank Lucifer you're ok! What happened last night?! I couldn't help it... I got so drunk last night because I was so pissed and- a- a- and..." Husk stuttered, I've never seen him like this before so I could tell he was actually worried for once. I stopped him, cutting him off by kissing him gently on the lips. "Babe~ it's ok... I'm fine... I'll be fine I got to depend on y'all to not be coming to the studio all the time tho... Ok? If one more person shows up at the studio about me Val is gonna show you to your faces how he doesn't care about your little deals or contract breaking between us..." I told him and he smiled but also looked worried, still he hugged me and soon enough Charlie was getting us up and ready for extermination... After last year you'd think Lute wouldn't want to come back since we well Niffty destroyed their leader... I guess you could say... "Everyone! Extermination is in two hours get yourselves ready! Guns, bombs anything get dressed we're gonna make Lute realize we're not gonna take their shit anymore!" Vaggie yelled going down the hallways passing our room I went to my room to get ready and Husk got ready to. We all get outside two minutes before extermination starts. Infront of the hotel they won't destroy this hotel... "Let's show these Angels we aren't gonna let them keep destroying us!!!" Charlie yelled. The Angels soon fled the area and Lute came here first targeting Vaggie but y'know we have each others back no matter what... "So, to pussy to face me on your own?" Lute said standing in front of us. "Actually I'm surprised you aren't scared for your life if me alone can beat you I think six of us will make more of a difference with that arm." Vaggie replied as Lute got angry And went to kill me but I had my gun shot her shoulder because welly aim never misses... "Nice try bitch... But keep it up we'll kill you right on the spot." I told her, as she held her shoulder trying to keep the blood from gushing out. "Ugh, you guys make me sick! And I will take back what you destroyed! Lilith is gonna come back she's gonna destroy what you've done back to day one..." She said as she Left the hotel going somewhere else in the pentagram. "My mom?..." Charlie looked sad, like devastated... And we all went back into the hotel as everyone in the pentagram was being destroyed from their home but then again they left earlier than normally...