Continuing a love story~<3

We walk over our of the room as I suddenly passed out. Husk catches me worried and takes me back to my room and I wake few minutes later. I shot up gasping for air, "Husk!" I shouted looking around the room after I seen Husk by the bed I relaxed more... "Babe sorry for goin' out on ya' back there... I didn't mean to collapse like that." He looked at me with reassuring eyes as I said that. "Legs it's ok... You Im guessing were stressed and Im glad I was there for you... Maybe you need somethin' to drink? Or some food?" He hugged me picking me up from the bed taking me downstairs. Everyone was looking at us and I looked right back at them. "Fuck off" I said to them with the middle finger. They imidiantly looked away. "So wanna go out tonight?" Husk asked me as he put me on my feet again. "Yeah of course Whiskey Whiskers~" soon later that night me and Husk went to a really good restaurant the best one they have in the pride ring... It's unbelievable for. It to still look amazing and have good employees after every extermination. I'm surprised it's not always covered in and shit stainers... Anyway we went into the restaurant, me and Husk got lead to a table and as we sat down I saw that Valentino, Vox and Velvette were sitting right across from our table. They were with some other people too. Val looked up as I looked away looking towards Husk, Then Valentino brought it up that we're in the same restaurant. "Angel! Angel baby~ what're you doing here? Hehe~ oh? And you're here with him... Well Angel Dust why don't you come sit with me and the others? Baxter, Vox, Velvette, and Mellisa, would love for you to join us." He said with a smug grin, "Sorry Val but I'd like to eat with my boyfriend." I said as he smirked, "More like eat your boyfriend~" he mumbled, I growled in hatred towards him. Husk grabbed my hand telling me to calm down. When Valentino spoke up again, "Angel when you're done here, and you've paid. Join us and let's go to the studio I have a job for you babe~" I gritted my teeth at the thought of going to the studio later. And anyway me and Husk sat at our table waiting for our food to arrive. When it got here we slowly ate and talked and talked and talked. We flirted a little... Because of me~ the whole time Val stared at as glimpsing very little back to the other vVv's and their workers. I laughed it off while talking to Husk, Valentino then got mad and left. Me and Husk were having a great time. "Husky~ to his place is amazing. It's so beautiful, and it's prettier with you in my view~" after a while we both finally went home as I walked to the studio after dropping Husk off at the hotel. I got to the studio and it was creepily quiet... I walk in and someone snatched me to the side hiding from the main room. I looked at him kinda hurt because of how tight his grip was on my arm. I look at and it was Vox, I look at him kinda upset now. "Ow what the fuck Vox?!" I shouted when Vox shushed me. "Don't shush me! What the hell is going on?!" I asked him kinda pissed now. "There is an exorcist here and we don't know why. It killed some of our employees and we're hiding from it so we don't get killed ourselves." He explained to me and I looked at him blankly and walked out the studio. "Nope not staying here to hide with an exorcist." I said, I started walking back to the hotel kinda happy to skip work because of an exorcist for some reason... Anyway I got back to the hotel and I see Husk at the bar serving Alastor. "Oh hey Al, and Whiskers~" they looked at me and Husk spoke up, "I thought you had work?" He said confused, I explained the whole situation and Alastor spoke up, "An exorcist at your studio? What a convinece..." He said that and I frowned, "Yeah whatever, exorcist or not I was gonna end up skipping work anyway." I told them as I sat Infront of Husk at the bar. We were there for a few hours and I was drunk Husk was Drunk Alastor was tipsy and left. It was me and Husk alone at the bar, drunk.... Soon after we kept talkin' I leaned into Husk kissing him, he kissed me back and I pulled away heading to the other side of the bar pulling Husk out of the bar to take him to my room so we can get some rest. We get up to my room and we're chilling in bed cuddling each other and I kissed his forehead gently falling asleep. I woke up the next with a huge headache and Husk woke up, he looked at me kissed my lips gently and curled up into a ball hugging me. We cuddled all morning until Charlie, Niffty, Alastor and Vaggie came to our room. "Shhh, they're still asleep I wanna get a picture..." Charlie said creeking the door open as to when I sat up, "Dumbasses we've been awake all mornin' I could hear your loud asses outside my door! *Sighs* look you four are getting annoying with wanting a picture of us all the time." I spoke and it scared all of them they were expecting us to be asleep, Vaggie spoke up. "Sorry Angel it's just so fun to make fun of you when you wake up after Nights like this." She said as I frowned and I got up out of bed completely forgetting about my clothes not on only leaving them see me in my underwear... "Pfft! Charlie get a picture hurry!!!" Vaggie laughed, "Haha! So funny, get out of my room, and leave the camera!" I said sternly, "Ms.Charlie most certainly will not leave her phone in here with you dear Angel..." Alastor spoke, "oh for damns sake just leave the phone he'll give it back, I promise. I'll make sure of it." Husk said sitting up When Charlie spoke up, "It's ok I'll leave it but do give it back when you're done?" Charlie told me as they left, Husk started chuckling to himself, "Shut up Kitty..." I laughed, the both us were laughing hard. Because we both know I took off my pants on purpose only wearing my underwear, cause Charlie's reaction was priceless, so was Alastor's... Vaggie was just pure foul... And Niffty she wasn't paying attention. "Ok little kitty let's go imma put my clothes on." I told him as he headed downstairs, I got my clothes on and left my room with Charlie's phone, I get down there and hand Charlie her phone. After that I went to Husk and got a Drink. We talked for awhile Alastor decided to mess with us and he annoyed us well... Charlie got him to stop, we all did our own thing the rest of the day was, me and Husk we were with each other all day...~