The dance

Husk pov:

Angel sat down on the bed beside me and laid next to me, he snuggled up close to me and kissed my forehead falling fast asleep. Angel and I slept until the next morning he woke me up with his hand caressing my face. "Hey baby~ you finally woke up." Angel said as I thought to myself how cute he looked first thing in the morning. I smiled softly at him. I took his hand and brought him to the kitchen. Everyone went silent, the chitter chatter disappeared. "What are y'all looking at?" Angel asked them as Charlie showed him a picture of us asleep together. His face lit up to a bright red. "Oh... Yeah about that... It's not what you think it is." Angel chuckled and went over to Charlie and put his face like a centimeter from hers. "Don't ever go in my room again while I'm asleep... Or even worse you might see something you don't want to see~" Angel said in his normal flirty tone it was cute the way he just said 'unless you want to see something you don't want to see'... Wait, he doesn't do his work in the hotel... And he doesn't bring anyone into the hotel... Wait a minute no he ain't thinking about tryin to do that, is he!???

Angel Dust pov:

I was in a good mood today, got good sleep and a new boyfriend. It was great soon after we all ate breakfast, we were all in the lobby and Charlie played some music it was nice music and, calming, a jazz kinda song. And within a pure second I heard Alastor snap his fingers and then I was in formal attire, the top of this dress hugged my chest to my waist. The bottom half was flowy and it showed none of my skin which what the fuck?! I like to show my skin it's how I get clients for my job. Soon, later Husk came up to me and lent out his hand, by instinct I took his hand, we started to dance to the music. He twirled me around and we laughed and smiled and he was so damn cute being like this... And to know I'm the one who makes him this way. Soon after we started dancing everyone left us alone to dance... Husk swayed back and forth with me and, he was silent but he was so calm. He was smiling too... "Hey Angel?" He brought me out of thought when he spoke my name. "Yeah?" I answered him, "You wanna go get a few drinks from the bar and talk?" He asked me this and I was hardly paying attention because I was lost in how hot he was and he looked so cute because he looked so nervous... "Yeah, of course Husky, I'd love to get a few drinks with ya'" he smiled with my response and he took me over to the bar and sat me down in one of the stools, And soon after that he had already put a drink in my hand. he went and sat next to me. Soon after a few drinks I was kinda tipsy and I started to talk about some stupid shit... "Hey Husky do you know my real name?" He nodded no as his answer and I replied with my name. "Well, Husky my real name is Anthony. I don't tell many people especially because Angel Dust is the name; people know me by." Husk smiled and leaned in closer to me I was confused but I followed along with it and leaned in closer to him too. He then kissed me on my lips. It was sweet, and his lips were soft and I liked it, the kiss was sweet and gentle... I wanted more and I'm not on that stupid ass drug Val uses on me so this is what I'm actually feeling, I feel like I just want more than a kiss. He caught me off guard when he started to kiss my neck, I wasn't expecting to do that.