Happy Birthday 🍰🎂

It's April 1st my birthday... I'm turning 38!!! Hooray I'm getting old... But I don't want to think about it I have Husk, Alastor, Charlie, Vaggie, and Niffty, I'm gonna go see what everyone is doing because I have no idea where anyone is... Also I have to head to work... I got downstairs it was dark then I felt someone hug me from behind, the lights turn on and... "Happy birthday! Angel congratulations you're officially 38 years old!" I chuckled, then Husk spoke up... He pulled me down to his level and whispered in my ear, "Happy birthday my Sexy spider~" he chuckled, face turned really red. "I'm kiddin'! Happy birthday legs. It's nice to see all red every once in awhile..." He laughed as I just kissed him and pulled away. "Thanks guys but I have to head out boss needs me at work..." I walked to work....

(In Heaven)

Molly's POV:

It's April 1st... My birthday I'm officially 38 years old! I sighed as I left my house when I did I saw Sir Pentious, head Seraphim and her sister... "Hi Molly! It has came to us that it's your birthday!!! Sir Pentious told us and we well, me and Pentious wanted to congratulate you and here a present it's a picture of you and your family... We thought you'd love it" Emily told me and I teared up... It was the last picture we took as a happy family before mom died, and Then Anthony.... Then father, Then Arakniss... Then me... We were all together in this picture it was me and Anthony's sixth birthday... "Th-thank you! I love it so much!"
I cried tears of joy when Emily hugged me and so did Sir Pentious.... My birthday was already getting off to a good start when I went to go visit Mother she hugged me telling me happy birthday. "Hey Molly baby... How are this morning? You're now 38! Isn't amazing?! I love you so much... I really wish your brother was here so we could celebrate together..." Mother said, "Me too Mom..." I sighed...

Angel POV:

I got back from the studio when Husk was at the bar with a box... I sat at the bar setting the bag Val gave me with his the present he got me... "What's that?" Husk asked me, "Present from Val he gave me a bunch of sex toys... Not the present I'd like... But one you'd expect from Val..." I told him, "Nice, here Legs I got ya' somethin'..." He said with a smile, "Aw thanks Husky~" I said as I opened the gift, I seen the gift inside and it was adorable, we had matching pajamas!!! Me, Husk, and Nuggsy!!! "Husky~ you shouldn't have! Matching jammies!!! I love it!" Soon later that night we got into the pajamas and laid in my bed cuddling each other as I fell asleep in Husk's arms. He kissed my forehead and went to sleep as well.