A night of Fun

Husk pov:

The Fuck? Angel wants to do it again??? He should know good and damn well I wasn't sober, or I was extra drunk then normal. "Angel I don't understand why?" He looked away and soon got interrupted by Alastor. "Looks like my dear friends here are in a little bit of a situation... Battling over sex what petty things to start an argument over..." Alastor said trying his hardest to annoy me. His stupid ass smug grin of a smile on his dumbass face. "We're not arguing and what the fuck do you want? Do start tryna pry your way into my sex life ok?" I said in a pissed and not so sober way. He tilted his head, "Who are you talking too?" He said trying to sound scary. "Nothin' boss. I'm just annoyed especially because I'm way too sober for this shit." I said in a lie also partly true. "Oh, Husker my dear friend, do you have any idea of how much fun you'd be missing out on if you didn't hangout with Angel tonight?" Angel looked at him confused. "And what's it to you? You don't like sex, and how would you know if it's fun? Have you fucked Angel before or thought of it?" Alastor didn't lose his smile but I could tell he was disgusted. "Oh heavens no, why on earth would I of all demons think about sex. Gracious no, Husk I'm just saying you need to bond with him not have sex. I don't encourage sex especially in my Hotel. I try to make Angel stop his sexual nonsense. But it never seems to fucking work so no I'm just offering for you to hang out with him for a bonding moment that all." Alastor said trying to keep a smile which really wasn't hard for him. "Look Al I'm not gonna Husk hangout with me if he doesn't want to." Angel said defending me from Alastor. "Fine your choice, see you later chums" Alastor said as he walked away. "Angel I'll take you up on that offer. Let's go out and get some drinks." I told him as he smiled and he stood up waiting for me to follow him.

Angel Dust pov:

I stood there as he walked over to me, I let out my hand for him to grab and surprisingly he took my hand and we walked out the hotel heading to my favorite bar in town. We walked in and I sat down beside Husk. He ordered two drinks and some shots. "Uh, pour us two glasses of liquor and some pickle shots... I guess make the shots a bit strong." Husk looked over to me and smiled. "So Husky~ Wanna get wasted and have a little bit of fun~" I said starting to be how I normally am, I have been acting way less horny than I normally do and I need to bring up my A game I don't want people to think I'm losing my touch. I mean literally what would people think if I stopped being as sexual as I used to be? It would ruin my entire persona! "Angel let's not start with the horny shit please..." Husk asked as I leaned on the bar. "Why Husky~ am I just too much for You to handle?" I was being very flirty and sexy with tone and body language. I was being careful with what I did tho... Soon after countless amounts of drinks I was so drunk along with husk a bit more drunk than me he leaned closer to me, moving closer to me as I just pulled him closer cuz he was being slow cuz he was drunk and hardly able to hold himself up. I put some money on the table and I dragged Husk out of the bar and we got back to the hotel late. We got to the entrance of the hotel and then He pulled me down to his level and he kissed me wrapping his wings around us to hide the fact that we were kissing. I pulled away, he held me close and I knew he was definitely drunk. But I helped him upstairs all I could think about was that kiss just a second ago... After that I almost walked past my room so I could get Husk to his room but he stopped and pointed to my room. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked me, he was flushed red and nervous he looked away but I pulled his face to mine and answered his question, "Of course whiskers, you can sleep with me tonight I don't mind. Come on" we walked into my room and I got on my bed getting under the covers Husk followed and he got in bed with me cuddling me. I held him tight and happy I was able to be at least this close to him. I know if I can't have sex with him again I'm ok with it I'm not gonna force anything onto him and if this is the closest I can get then that's ok cause at least I can be close to him. "good night Angel love u" I looked at him in awe, yes we're dating but we still have boundaries and if the other doesn't want something we won't force it onto them. "Good night whiskers, luv u too" I said cuddling him more. The next morning I woke up with Husk planting his face into my neck. I started to pet his head... He was so cute I didn't want to wake him up so I just played with his fur. I kissed his forehead and cuddled him tightly and closely. He then lazily opened his eyes squeezing me tighter. "Morning... Wait," He looked up at me and realized he was in my bed. "Angel...? Why am I in your room? did we?" He looked away flushed... I blushed a little and spoke up. "Oh no, Husky you just wanted to spend the night in my room and I said it was fine and if you don't believe me check your body. You're still clothed the only thing that happened is that you kissed me." He was red but he looked so calm and happy. "I love you Whiskers..." I said as he replied to me, "I- I love you too Angel" He looked like he was happy with me. "Well do you wanna go down stairs and eat some food?" I asked him, "Yeah sure..." We went down stairs to be greeted by Niffty, Charlie and Vaggie laughing at something they were holding. "Hey what's up?" I asked walking up to them and I could see a glimpse of the picture and I saw me and Husk. "Hey what is that?" Husk asked them. "Ah Husk my dear friend just looking at my favorite picture of you." Alastor said showing us the picture. It was me and Husk kissing before we came into the hotel last night. "Uh, Alastor where'd you get the picture of us?" He widened his smile which looked like it was impossible but not for Al obviously. "Oh By the way Angel... Husk... I took the photo." Charlie said cutely. "Oh well maybe give it to one of us or throw it away, please???" Charlie quickly got rid of it and we all sat down for today's lesson. "Alright now for today's lesson we will be doing trust exercises. First trust falls, you're gonna say something about yourself then fall backwards while the others catch you. Angel you're up first." I sighed as Vaggie chose me to go first. "Ah, well something about myself huh? Well I love! To suck-" I was cut off by Husk, "I swear to God if you say dicks!" He said; hoping I wasn't going to say that. "POPSICLES! you sicko! Get your mind out of the gutter!" I fell back landing in Husk's arms, "But y'know dicks too" I smiled as he dropped me. "Ow... Alright new guy you're up." Sir pentious went up to the stage; 'thing' and started being very dramatic... About an hour later me and Husk were at the front desk/bar. Then I got a call. I walked away answering the phone. "Yes? Hello? No, uh n-no I'm... No. A-alright I'll be there soon, see in a second..." I turned to Husk, "I'm gonna head to work, see ya later babe! Bye..." I walked away as he waved goodbye...