Between fun and torture

I got to work and I could tell I was in trouble by the way Val was yelling at me over the phone. I walked into the studio and Valentino was standing right there waiting for me. "Angel Cakes come with me we have some work to do and then we will have a little private talk afterwards..." He had his unhappy look on his face and I was scared cuz that new deal practically didn't mean a thing when we made it because we didn't destroy this deal, and I still had my name at the bottom of him stupid ass contract. "Yes Mista Valentino..." I followed him over to where we were working today and instead of filming we're doing a live performance called "Angel and The Pole (Dances and Sex)" I wasn't looking forward to it but it's what I signed up for... "Alright Angel Baby get your ass on that pole and start practicing we go live on stage in an hour now, go!" He said and I hurried to it. Soon after work Val kept me in his room. "Angel baby sit on my bed~" he told me as I sat down I knew what was coming next, and I don't want it to... He got on top of me pinning me to the bed kissing me I tried to pull away but I couldn't... He was forcing himself onto me and I couldn't get away. He started to move lower down past my neck tears fled from my eyes silently. He was gripping my arm and it was hurting me because he had a tight strong grip. He started to remove my clothes slowly I tried to stop him and resist it but he kept hitting me every time I tried to stop him. He bit my neck, hard, and he was hitting me and biting me and anything that would hurt me then he would be gentle then be rough and it was a back and forth rhythm. I got home the next morning really early. Husk was up, "Angel ur back late... And early... C'mon over here and let's talk, drink a little." Husk suggested as I nodded sitting in front of him. "Husk I need to tell you something..." I told him as he looked at me kinda concerned. "Sure what is Angel?" He asked me. "Y'know how I told you I made a new deal with Val.... Well I may or may not have thought about the old contract... He still has me under the other contract and my new deal doesn't mean a thing that's why he accepted it because it wouldn't do anything and he knew it..." I looked sad and scared and terrified.... Husk looked at me and he pulled me to his face kissing my lips. I was shocked but he is my boyfriend, so I don't really care. I'm happy I'm dating him though because I love Husk and he's my favorite person in the world. "Hun, why didn't you tell before then... I feel like I haven't been comforting you when you really needed it..." I looked at him and pecked his lips and hugged him, "No not at all Husk you've a great boyfriend. You've been perfect to me. I love you so much!" I hugged him tight kissing his neck. "Angel... Please let's not do this out here..." I smirked at his comment and he looked at my face. "Well maybe we can, take it to my room~ and have a little fun.~" I said in a flirty tone, "Angel, it's first thing In the morning... Maybe not..." I frowned then smiled again, "c'mon babe~ it'll be fine... And quick~ unless you want to be long~" I chuckled, he was bright red, "Angel..." I kissed his neck again, removing his bow tie. I caressed his back with my top set of arms and held his body with my bottom set of arms. I was so fucking hard and wanting for him to be in my bed again. Oh makes me want him more when I think of it...