Valentino

(Spicy scene is just a warning)
Husk started to move lower with his lips. I was feeling good; I liked this, his lips got a good way of pleasuring someone. I pulled him closer to me and I realized we were still at the bar. "Husk, can we take this to my room?" I asked as he picked me up bridal style taking me to my room as he was still kissing me on the way. When we got into my room he locked the door and sat me on my bed getting on top of me. I was surprised by him but I loved this little surprise. Was he actually drunk? Or does he actually want this and he's not drunk??? I pulled him closer to me and he bit my shoulder a bit licking the bite marks he left behind. For someone who hasn't dated in years really knows how to fuck. He is good and he tastes good~ I moaned softly at him cuz he started to remove my clothes as he was rubbing against my dick; he was good at this I mustn't deny. He then removed my pants and he had already taken off his pants, he then inserted himself inside me. Thrusting in me hitting every good spot. I moaned and moaned. I was a moaning mess. "Ah~ Husk! Faster daddy~!" I said moaning loudly and he thrusted faster and harder. He got all my soft spots; I kissed him and he kissed me back almost instantly. He kept a rhythm in and out in a certain way. "Ah~ Husk! Ah~" I kept moaning... Then he removed himself, I almost started to cry because of how empty I felt but could feel I was getting to my climax. Then moved Husk's position; and moved down to his dick and inserted it in my mouth. I sucked on it and bit it pretty hard as he moaned my name, "Angel~!!!" We kept this up and I could tell he was about to cum and I kept sucking on him when he finally reached his climax it went all into mouth as I swallowed it all. I fell to his side as he just laid there. I fell asleep soon after, then he cuddled up with me and fell asleep too. I woke up the next morning with a headache, I remembered the whole night last night in detail. I was flushed red; I could feel it... I turned over to see Husk right beside me and I hugged him realizing we had no clothes on. Then I heard Charlie Knock on my door; "Angel! Come on out we need to talk to you!" I panicked. "Uh... Just a minute! I'm changing!!!" I hurried to put on my clothes. I opened the door and walked out closing it behind me. When Charlie dragged me downstairs. "Angel next time you choose to have sex in the hotel, try to be more. mindful of the other residents here~ Me and Vox couldn't sleep~" I turned and my eyes widened. "Val?! Sir what are you doing here? Um, I mean why are you here? Is there something you need I can give it to ya' daddy..." He chuckled narrowing his eyes... "Mabey not skip a week of work." I looked terrified. "Oh shit sorry daddy I didn't mean to miss work! I swear, I'll make it up to you." He laughe, "Oh Angel Cakes baby it's to late now... You will be coming with me to the studio now and you'll be working all day and night non-stop work for a month no sleeping except for 30 minute nap breaks. You'll be lucky if you even get to sleep." I looked back at Charlie and looked back at Val... "Pls Val no you can't do that, it would ruin me! And..." He just cut me off by laughing, "Oh my God you're so funny Angel; it'll ruin me!' Get the fuck over yourself! We're going to the studio now." I stared blankly when I see Husk in front of me. "Husk?" He was speaking to Val I was so scared and terrified I could barely hear what he was saying; "Hell no, Angel isn't going with you motherfuckers, he's staying here with us. You aren't gonna hurt him! Especially cuz you're in the territory of an overlord, and you're threatening some of his residents. You two know the rules between overlords and their territory. You guys own the lustful side of the pentagram and Rosie owns the Cannibal side of the pentagram and Alastor owns this side of the pentagram. So as I should let you know, you're fucking with the wrong property here!" I heard Valentino laughing at Husk's statement, I stood up and went to Val and said, "plus; yeah you do own me... But only in the studio. I do as you say in the studio and out here I get to do whatever I want just like our deal Says, so yeah I don't have to go with you!" Val smirked at my reminder; "Whatever bitch, cause when you come back, I'm gonna enjoy making you pay for it." I said laughing as he pushed me away making me slam my head against the wall. Valentino left and Husk grabbed me and asked me if I was ok; I told him I was fine. "Angel you can't go back to the studio... He isn't-" I cut him off, "I have no choice but to go back sooner or later, he owns my soul. I signed his damn contract and I'm stuck in it so yeah I have to go back."