What happened?

Omg drama is bound to happen with heaven during their meeting I wish I could see but I can't... I waited for them to come back but it was talking forever so went to go bother Husk~ "Hey whiskers~" I said seductively. "Hey legs..." He said unamused, "Oh~ so now I have a nickname? Hm?" I asked as he chuckled. "What you don't like it?" He smirked, "eh~ you could do better... Considering how good you are in bed I'm pretty sure you can up with a nickname that pleases me~" I said with a smirk. Ha! Right back at ya bitch! You're not the only one who can smirk. "Well then~" he said as I walked away to my room, "I'll give you some ti-" I was cut off by Husk, "Where ya' goin' Tit fluff we still have a lot to talk about~" he said with a smirk, I paused and Blushed in embarrassment... "Heh... Husky~ what made you come up with that name? Hehe..." I said nervously, "Well whats all that on your chest?" He asked me, "Fluff..." He chuckled, "So there you have it, tit fluff~" Husk laughed at how flushed I was. "Well then Whiskers what do you want to talk about?" We Soon interpreted by Charlie and Vaggie being thrown to the floor out of a portal. I ran to them curious about everything that happened. "So.... How'd it go?" I asked genuinely. "Not good..." Vaggie said sounding upset. Charlie started to cry as she ran to their room and crossed her arms looking like she was going to cry to. I've never seen them like this especially Vaggie... "Vaggie... What happened?" I asked concerned as she looked at me and hugged me. "Ah... I- uh... Um... It's ok... It's ok~" I said stuttering. Soon later the next morning we are all in the lobby sitting down chilling it's quiet and no sound made till Niffty spoke up... "So where are your wings?" She asked Vaggie, "I don't have any-" I cut her off with a funny ass joke or at least I thought it was funny, "Did you ever think that maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings? Just like her lack of tit's!" I laughed, "Hey I have a question, how come that every time Charlie speaks to heaven we get ourselves into deeper shit?" Husk asked, "it's not her fault." Vaggie said trying to back up Charlie, "Yeah, where is miss fearless princess anyway? Ain't time for another doom to fail plan?!" I groaned as she looked at me clearly upset, "She's in our room... Coming up with something I hope.." she said as then Alastor just disappeared into the floor and then it was silent again.

Alastor pov:

I appear in Charlie's room, to find her crying in her covers like the little whiny girl she is. I spoke up, "Oh, Charlie you look an absolute mess." I said with a wide smile, "oh go away Alastor I don't need to hear your sadistic idea of a joke." She said with a groan. "Now is that how you treat someone after dooming all your friends and the people you love?" I asked trying to annoy her, "Go away Alastor!" She said abruptly. "Well if you insist... But I know something you don't know~" I said as I stood up to leave when she stopped me... "Wait what do you mean?" She asked, "Those big scary Angels aren't as tough as you think." I told her she looked confused as I looked amused, "how?" She wondered, "here let's make a deal~ I help you and you have to do a favor for me. Sound fair?" I asked as she backed away, "I won't hurt anyone for you Alastor." She said seriously, "No no... I tell you this and you do a favor out of a time of my choosing. Do we have a deal?!" I said letting my hand out. "Deal." As soon as the deal was Made Vaggie came rushing in here.

Angel Dust pov:

Heh so Vaggie just left after a big green light showed from the ceiling. Husk looked absolutely terrified and I looked scared. Niffty was amused and Sir Pentious was napping... "Uh, Husk?" I looked at him. "That damn idiot just made a deal with Alastor!" I looked back up the stairs to see Charlie and Alastor leaving the hotel going to who knows where... Vaggie came down after them. "Uh, Should we be alarmed? Charlie and Alastor just ran out the door like they're running away from their responsibilities should we do something?" I asked as Vaggie darted her eyes towards me. "No. We know how to kill the Angels and Carmilla Carmine is the key." She said as Husk abruptly, yelled. "Are you fuckin' high?!" He asked as I just stared confused. "Ok..."